The Warehouse Roasters Walk & Talk & Run
No entry fees, just CV19 registration
1km kiddies walk and 5km walk/run
Food and cool drinks will be on sale
We will provide marshalls to look after our visitors as we stay on the sidewalk in the neighbourhood.
No children under 12 years without adult supervision.
As per Covid19 compliance requirements, only those who appear on the register will be allowed access to the community centre. Temperature to be taken on arrival at the coffee shop.
1. All entrants must enter online and register for the event. The Warehouse Roasters social Walk/Run will take place from 08:00 am on Saturday, 3 of July 2021.
2. This is a social walk & talk and a jog for some who want the exercise and therefore no race numbers, timing and prizes will be provided.
3. Late registration at the venue will be limited to the maximum of 250 visitors which include online registrations and will follow all relevant CV19 regulations.
4. Walk & Talk & Run for the Son is a social exercise group passionate about meaningful connection who organises the social event in partnership with The Warehouse Roasters and the Waypoint Community Centre and by entering the event agree to follow all protocols
5. All entrants enter the event at their own risk, no children under 12 years will be allowed without adult supervision and all visitors are required to follow Government regulations under the respective CV19 lockdown rules.
6. Should the event be cancelled due to circumstances beyond the organisers or sponsors control, the cancellation will be advertised on the Waypoint Facebook page
7. All entries are free of charge.
8. Donations will be accepted at the reception to help the organisers cover the costs of the current and future events.
9. Please email [email protected] for any further queries.
10. LIABILITY WAIVER AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS:
I acknowledge that I derive personal satisfaction and a benefit by virtue of my participation and/or voluntarism with
the event organiser, and I willingly engage in the event. I agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify the organisers, co-workers, partners and their families from any claim or action, present or future, related to injury or damage to myself, my property, or to any other person or property. This will include any loss, damage, expense or injury (including DEATH) suffered by any person from (or in connection with) my participation in any activities due to any cause whatsoever. This will include negligence and/or breach of express or implied warranty on the part of the organisers, co-workers, partners and their families.
|Age restriction||Family friendly|
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|