Selfies, Sexts and Smartphones: Parenting the Screenager 2.1
Emma Sadleir is South Africa’s leading expert on social media law. The company she founded in 2013, the Digital Law Company, specialises in educating and advising corporates, employees, schools, parents, teachers, and universities on the legal, disciplinary and reputational risks of social media.
The topics covered in this webinar:
- the social media landscape in South Africa;
- the legal considerations of using social media including defamation, privacy, hate speech and intellectual property; cyberbullying and harassment;
- sexting and pornography;
- the disciplinary consequences of using social media (can you be expelled from school?);
- personal reputation management on social media (can your online content compromise potential scholarships, admission to university and future employment?);
- practising good digital citizenship; and
- online safety
Can't wait to see you there!
|Age restriction||Family friendly|
|Refund policy||No refunds|