Robbie Wessels @ Die Plaas se Gat - Saturday, 19 March 2022
LIVE: Robbie Wessels @ Die Plaas se Gat
Robbie is ’n kunstenaar eie in sy soort. As akteur, sanger, liedjieskrywer en filmmaker kan hy jou laat lê van die lag, maar jou ook dieper laat delf in die dinge van die lewe.
Kom geniet die talente van 'n ware legende in die Suid Afrikaanse musiek bedryf - Robbie Wessels, jou "besties" en die atmosfeer wat net die Plaas kan bied! Waarvoor meer kan jy vra!
Terms, Conditions and General Information:
- A LIMITED number of VIP tickets are available with RESERVED seating (VIP ticket price includes welcome drinks & snacks as well as dedicated waiter service).
- All other tickets are for GENERAL ADMISSION and UNRESERVED SEATING is available for general admission tickets.
- A limited number of tickets will be available for purchase at the gate BUT ONLY IF TICKETS ARE NOT SOLD OUT ONLINE
- VIP tickets are sold as tables of 10 guests. (You will therefore reserve an entire VIP table for 10 guests)
- Gates open at 12:00. Die Plaas se Gat will be closed to the general public for the entire day on Saturday, 19 March 2022. This is a ticketed event and access to the premises will only be granted to valid ticket holders.
- Main performance starts at 15:00 and ends at 17:00
- Opening performance by musical duo, Martin & Magda from 12:00
- The event closes at 18:00 and all guests have to vacate the premises by no later than 19:00
- FREE parking available with security on-site. Die Plaas se Gat and it's co-hosts or affiliates will however not be held accountable or liable for any loss or damage whilst your vehicle is parked on our premises for the duration of the event.
- The following are strictly prohibited: Drugs, weapons of any kind, recording equipment (including tablets, iPads, etc), own alcohol, own beverages, pets. STRICTLY NO CELL phone/camera photography or recording of the performance with any type of recording equipment, including tablets, iPads, etc.
- Debit and credit card payment facilities available. Regret we do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Food and beverages will be available to purchase from designated areas throughout the venue.
- Own food and beverages strictly prohibited.
- We are a fully licensed venue.
- Every guest will be required to complete a compulsory online Covid-19 check-in form. A link will be sent to all guests 72 hours prior to the event to complete the form. You will be required to show proof on arrival at the gate that you have completed the form.
- NO MASK, NO ENTRY
- All mandated Covid-19 regulations apply at the venue
|Refund policy||No refunds|