Networking for career success
We invite you to join our session on professional networking for success. Active professional networking is vital to career growth. Many shudder when they hear the term networking, associating it with awkwardness, cheesy events and the idea of ‘selling’ yourself.
However, despite its off-putting connotations, networking is actually about building long-term relationships as well as a good reputation over time. It involves meeting and getting to know people who you can assist, and who can potentially help you in return. Good networking has a basis of trust and support – and can mean the difference between a mediocre career and a phenomenal career.
Benefits of attending:
- Strengthening business connections
- Raise your profile, be visible
- Get access to job and business opportunities shared at the event
- Gain more knowledge, learn about the career techniques of your peers and stay abreast of the latest industry developments.
- Step outside your comfort zone and build invaluable social skills and self-confidence that you can take with you anywhere
- Develop long lasting relationships
- How to expand your professional contacts
- Strategies to build and maintain your personal and professional network in-person and through social media
- Business and Job etiquette
- How to expand your Networks, engage professionally, and be career ready.
Refreshments will be provided.
|Refund policy||No refunds|