Sunset Silent Beach Boogaloo
Come join us on Clifton 3rd beach as we worship our iconic disco ball with three divine deities from the DJ Dimension.
Jews For Techno will be performing their usual unusually irreverent special brand of beats.
Rainbow Kimchee & Friends will have you mesmerised, swinging, and swaying to tunes that are out of this world.
Zen out to Buddha Like It, and feel the peace wash over you like the ocean tides.
Make sure you join us this Saturday, 24 April from 4:30pm for these holy figures to enchant your ears and move your feet.
Where: Clifton 3rd Beach
When: Saturday, 24 April
Time: 4:30pm - 7:30pm
What you need to know:
- Bring picnics, blankets, something to sit on, something to eat, something to drink
- Pack something warm to wear, just in case - it is Cape Town after all.
- COVID-19 protocols will be adhered to
- No mask, no headphones
- All our equipment is sanitised with alcohol between each use
- Tickets will be available on the day at the beach
- Payment via cash, Snapscan or card
|Age restriction||Family friendly|
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|