Ancient Crystal Healing and Meditation Event
Join us for an afternoon of deep healing and meditation. The event will be divided into two parts which includes a guided meditation, as well as a one-on-one crystal healing session.
Date: Saturday 29 May 2021
Time: 09h45 for 10h00-13h00
Tickets: R350 on Quicket
The meditation teaches and guides us to connect with that quiet golden space that resides within and hereby give the mind a little chance to reboot and refresh. The Max Meditation System™ uses breathing, deep-body relaxation, passive, active and guided visualisation. No experience is needed to enjoy the benefits of deep relaxation and rejuvenation with this system.
Benefits of Meditation:
- Reduces stress and tension by creating a state of deep relaxation
- Eases physical and emotional pain
- Gain more control over any thoughts, detachment from situations and less drama in life
- Enhances spontaneity and creativity and builds self-confidence
- Enhances energy, strength and vigour
- Helps increase clarity and increases concentration
- Creates a general sense of well-being by increasing serotonin which is a mood booster
The crystal healing session brings us back into healing and the flow of divine balance for the body, mind and spirit. A special technique to increase inner peace and provide clarity which will be taught to take home and use daily or whenever it is needed. The secret powers of Sacred Geometry is captured within every crystal and we will be tapping into this energy during this event.
The Ancient Crystal Healing uses specific crystals to address the following:
- Emotions, such as stress, anxiety, feeling overwhelmed and needing strength
- An overactive mind
- Physical body ailments
- Trauma, memory loss, feeling scattered
- Depression and lacking passion and drive
Booking essential. Tickets are limited to 16 tickets so book now to reserve your spot.
Please bring a blanket along.
100% of proceeds go to the Haven Old Age Home in Woodstock which has been adopted by the Modern Mystery School to assist relief and empower. We serve as a collection point if you wish to bring a donation such as food, toiletries, blankets and clothing.
For more information contact Lauren on [email protected] or 061 771 9740.
|Refund policy||No refunds|