Chernobyl Resort - "Dark Eiffel"
"Dark Eiffel" - Paris Terror War
In the dark of night on 13 November 2015 a group of merciless terrorists launched a series of carefully coordinated attacks on the innocent civilians of Paris, the French capital. Three suicide bombers started near the Stade de France in Saint-Denis, this continued with more suicide bombers and mass shootings at cafe's restaurants and a packed concert hall.
130 people lost their lives and 368 were injured by approximately 8 ISIS Terrorists excluding their accomplices.
Death Rags, Barrel Socks and Radio communications are optional but highly recommended.
Venue Chernobyl resort (At Avianto Estate & Conference Centre)
Venue Description Terrain varies from Buildings/urban, hills and bush.
This field has been changed a lot! Entrance area is no longer where it was. Entrance is now through the main Avianto entrance turn left all the way to the bottom. So game area is now significantly bigger as old parking and staging area is now game area. Also we will now have access to decent toilets as well as coffee shop for parents/girlfriends/ who are wanting to wait or spend the day.
Special Combat Lunches for players will be available. Burgers & Chips; and Toasted Sandwiches and Chips.
Also great Garden pub for after game victory discussions.
Directions From Pretoria: Take N14(R28) towards Krugersdorp Take R114 (Muldersdrift/Kromdraai) Stop street left go underneath the highway Stop street right Pull in at Avianto Estate and Conference Centre. Go through security gate entrance follow road left past all buildings until you see Battle field in front of you.
GPS Coordinates 26° 01'25.92S 27° 50'12.01E
Cost per person R100.00
Start Time: 11:00am for Safety Brief, Chrono and game briefing. 12:30pm prompt - Game start. Until 6:30pm
Other Accessories, BB's, safety eyewear and other items will also be available on sale. Mastercard and Visa welcome.
Cost per person R150.00 incl.facilities, toilets. Excludes lunch.
Start Time: from 09:30am for Safety Brief, Chrono and game briefing. 10:30am prompt - Game start. Until 17h00
Other Accessories, BB's, safety eyewear, Cold drinks and chips and other items will also be available on sale. Mastercard and Visa welcome.
RENTALS:R200 Deposit & R200 Rental (Book on Quicket) Includes AEG, High-cap Magazine with 300 rounds and safety goggles/glasses for the day. Airsoft Innovation Grenades also available for rental.
Safety is paramount
- Treat your airsoft gun as if it were a real firearm Outside playing area: - weapons on safe - magazines out - holster your pistols.
- Sling your rifle, pointing up if using a sling or carry rifle pointing down.
- FIRING IN SAFE AREA - Do NOT fire your airsoft gun in the safe area only use designated safe zones to test fire. YOU WILL DO PUSH-UPS.
- No physical contact (punches/slaps/head butts/affectionate). No knives on the field or real firearms!
- During games, non-players may walk into the play area. If you spot a person walking through, call BLIND MAN each person to repeat. Marshal to restart.
- We often play in hazardous environments and players can get hurt. Be aware of your surroundings pot holes, rough terrain, building rubble and play sensibly. Wear good quality Shoes or Boots!! No need to run.
- Watch out for snakes/scorpions etc.
- No player may play unless he has signed the indemnity sheet.
- Calling HIT! Visible and Loud. Any part of the body! Even ricochet.
- Game of honour. Call your hits. - An ORANGE HELMET will be worn by any player reported by two or more for being dishonourable.
- Dead men can't talk - not even "I'm dead".
- Bang Kills - 5 meter with their back or side to you, should they not be aware of your presence you can call BANG!
- Death rags avoid being shot when dead.
- People not attending the game brief will NOT be allowed to play that game. They mess up the game when they don't know the rules which can be complicated. Rather go back and fix up guns.
- Goggles or glasses worn at ALL times in the field of play. Ballistic rated glasses and goggles only.
- Blind firing is strictly prohibited. You can run sideways shooting but not away shooting backwards. As a general rule, always look down your sights when shooting.
- Headshots are not cool so avoid them as much as possible. Often a player may only present their head, then OK. They do happen though, so make sure your goggles and gear are in good order.
- No headshots under 5 meters.
- In CQB (Close Quarter Battle) environments where you expect to meet players at distances closer than 10 meters, SEMI AUTO only. Switch your AEG to semi automatic.
- OVERKILL. One shot will do.
- No shooting over the walls / Fences or out of the game area or into safe zone.
- It is highly advisable that there is medical emergency kits freely available at the venue. If you have one, please bring it along.
- We are INVITED GUESTS. Please treat the venue with respect and make sure that you keep it clean. (even if it was not when you got there!)
- You are representing the game of Airsoft. Make sure that your conduct is impeccable and that you are a true ambassador of the sport. Any player that brings the game of Airsoft into disrepute will be banned from attending future games.
- SWEARING - Young players nor experienced players need to hear this.
- Velocity or FPS (feet per second) is limited to 400fps.
- All guns are Chronographed at games to ensure compliance.
- The only weapons that are allowed to shoot up to 500fps are those of snipers, only SEMI AUTO (modified to only work on semi auto) or BOLT-ACTION ONLY! Snipers also may not engage any player within 20 meters.
- No HPA rifles allowed.
I agree to indemnify the organisers and its servants and agents against all damages, loss, claims, costs and expenses for which they become legally liable as a result of bodily injury to persons and/or damage to material property arising out of any negligent act during the course of the event. I (the undersigned) assume liability for:
a) Any damage to the standing property during the course of the event.
b) Any loss or damage to equipment on the premises.
c) Take full and complete responsibility for my action and am aware that my attendance and participation is entirely at my own risk.
I am aware of the inherent risks associated with Airsoft and the types of battlefields that are used. I agree to obey all generally accepted safety procedures at all times and agree to any rules laid out by facilitators and staff. I understand any offences or dangerous play can result in me being removed from the field of play/ venue and I will forfeit all fees paid.