RISE - A weekly workshop for women, by women.
5 sunrises. 10 hours. 1000 good feelings.
A goddess inspired workshop series that will lift you, carry you, encourage you and move you to be shaken, never stirred, always centred in the feminine fortress we call “Woman”. Here we will write. Here we will listen. Here we will reach out and reach in and grab hold of the parts of our selves that make us beautiful creatures of crisis and compassion.
Experience the power of pen to page in our 5-part writing series designed by women, for women. All women. Every woman. Inside of you, and around you. Tell your friends. Bring your daughters. We’re reclaiming our broken brilliance through creative intercession.
This part-online-part-live series begins at dawn each Friday.
We’ll explore the feminine secrets of sunrise in two-hour writing sessions to kick-start your day, shift perspective and maybe even start your memoir (the one you’ve been promising to write since 2008).
This is a course in courage, conviction and caress. It’s a series of self-discovery through the funnels that make us feminine: joy, empathy, surrender, utopia and self-love. This is a journey that will enhance your day, your way, your world.
You’ll learn writing techniques for increased purpose and performance while dipping into the deep seated stories of divinely led women. This is your time, your morning, your tapestry, your sanctuary of self-worth - all before 8am.
GET YOUR GODDESS TO BED. WE START AT SUNRISE.
How it works:
We meet online each Friday for two hours. We start at sunrise - 6am. We end before rush hour – 8am. All you need to do is show up for you. No writing experience required.
Bring: a stable internet connection, a notebook, a pen.
1) JOY: Friday 02 July 2021
It’s all about space today. Making space and creating space. Head space, heart space, joy space.
2) EMPATHY: Friday 09 July 2021
Dropping gently into our inherent intuition as women. Today we write to find and feel.
3) SURRENDER: Friday 16 July 2021
We go back today. Way back. To the little woman we once were; we find her, and we bring her home.
4) UTOPIA: Friday 23 July 2021
Crafting perfection from our imperfections. Making peace with the cracks and the chaos.
5) SELF LOVE: Friday 30 July 2021 *RISE LIVE; SUNRISE EVENT* SECRET COURTYARD SESSION*
Time: 6am-8am (Breakfast included)
Today we Rise. And we feast. And we meet. And we love.
- Writing tools for inspired living
- Stress-reducing techniques
- Storytelling sessions (guest speakers!)
- Creative performance
- Human connection
- Uncapped liberation
FULL SERIES (5 Fridays): R 3 755.00 (SAVE R500 + FREE ACCESS TO “RISE LIVE”)
ONCE OFF: R 855.00 per Workshop (excluding access to live event “RISE LIVE” on 30 July).
Psst! We’re going Live - RISE LIVE 30 July: a sunrise session together
RISE LIVE is our finale workshop. This is a live breakfast workshop held exclusively for our RISE writers at our secret courtyard in Johannesburg. Our workshop will be hosted in person (yes in person!) with love from us at sunrise. Full Package writers receive free entry and breakfast. Once off writers pay full ticket price. Bookings essential.
*Please note: RISE Full Series ticket holders receive FREE access to the RISE LIVE Friday finale` – a live sunrise event. Includes breakfast. (It’s going to be special!)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
In purchasing a ticket to the RISE workshop you agree to the following Terms and Conditions, and any additional rules that may apply on the day of the workshop, or that may be introduced by Room 206 to regulate the smooth running of the workshop.
- A ticket for the RISE 5 series workshop costs R 3755 per person incl. vat
- A ticket for the RISE once off costs R 855 per person incl. vat
- The age group for the RISE workshop is strictly limited to woman 18 years +
- Only one person is allowed to attend per ticket purchased.
- Should you engage in offensive behaviour or commentary during the workshop Room 206 reserve the right to ask you to leave the event immediately and forfeit your ticket.
- Should Room 206 for whatever reason not be able to host the event on the day due to circumstances beyond their control of the event will be moved to the next available date.
- Your personal information is collected by Room 206 for purposes of the workshop and you agree that we may add you to our mailing database.
- Should you no longer be able to attend the event 10 days notice is required in order to qualify for a refund on your ticket. Your ticket will be refunded to you once Quicket has refunded Room 206 (up to one week from the date of the event)
- Any refund of a ticket price will exclude the Quicket booking fee of R 5
- You (the ticket holder) will be responsible for any bank charges incurred in processing the refund. In addition, Quicket reserves the right to deduct its commission from the refund payable to you in which case you will be refunded a portion of your ticket fee (less 4.9% ex vat)
- All rights reserved. No part of this Room 206 RISE workshop may be reproduced or filmed. Failure to comply will result in legal action
- Errors and Omissions excepted.
|Age restriction||No under 18s|
|Refund policy||No refunds|