HELLSEND Dirt Jump & Shuttle Day (Weekend)
Join us for a weekend of shuttles and dirt jumping at Hellsend Dirt Compound!!
Our new pumptrack next to the clubhouse is a favourite feature, great for ages 6 and up, from beginner to advanced skill levels!!
The gates will open at 10am (NO ENTRY BEFORE 10 - please do NOT park in front of the gate), shuttles will be running from 10:30am until 17:30.
There will be 2 events, one on Saturday and one on Sunday with tickets available for single days or a combo ticket that grants you access to BOTH EVENTS at a discounted rate.
- Tickets purchased for either a Saturday or a Sunday may NOT be swapped due to entry limits per day. Please double check your purchase to ensure you have booked for the correct day!
- NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE GATE
- All riders must have a mask with them to wear on the shuttles. NO MASK = NO GETTING ON THE SHUTTLES
- There will be a qualified medic at the event all day to assist with any injuries.
- There will be limited, designated parking provided at the venue, but please note that this is a drop and go event due to capacity regulations!
Hellsend Bike Compound will have selected models of COMMENCAL bikes on display at the event, if you would like to book a demo contact Niko : [email protected]
Please be cautious when riding the trails and jumps for the first time, rather stop and check them out first!
What To Bring
We suggest all riders bring a helmet (compulsory!), knee pads, elbow pads and gloves to eliminate any unnecessary injuries.
Dirt Jump bike
BMX (with brakes)
No tickets will be sold at the gate
// TICKETS ARE LIMITED TO COMPLY WITH COVID-19 SOCIAL GATHERING REGULATIONS //
No cash will be accepted at the gate, and all tickets must be bought online and presented at the gate for a confirmation scan.
- Shuttle - R400 includes access to the downhill trails and dirt jumps.
- Dirt Jump Only - R150 includes access to the dirt jump lines.
- Weekend Pass - R700 grants you access to shuttles and dirt jumps on Saturday and Sunday.
There will be drinks, food and THE TRAILS CREW MERCH available and will be sold using cash or SNAPSCAN - no card facilities available.
There will be a water station available where riders may refill their bottles at no cost.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING PICNICS as there will be food sold on site
COVID-19 and Safety Considerations
- Hand sanitizers must be brought along.
- Masks to be worn at all times.
- As always there there will be a medic on duty for the entirety of the event.
- Bathrooms will have santizers in them - please make use of these.
- Keep 1 meter distance between yourself and other attendees of the event.
UPON PURCHASE OF YOUR TICKETS YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT YOU ENTER THIS EVENT ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE ORGANISERS, LAND OWNERS, SPONSORS, TRAIL BUILDERS AND EVENTS STAFF TAKE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INJURY, ILLNESS, LOSS OR DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY ANYONE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
//RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED//
For event enquiries contact us on [email protected]
SEE YOU THERE!!!
|Age restriction||Family friendly|
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|