How to Write and Self-Publish a Non-fiction Book in 90 days! (Online with Zoom)
Do you have a story you would like to share? A truth the world could learn from?
I BELIEVE YOU DO!
For 2021 why not take your story and share your truth by becoming a self-published author?
I have become one and it has opened a plethora of opportunities. Opportunities I believe you can and should experience too. Opportunities that 16 other authors would want you to experience too!
On the 30th of October 2021 from 10h00 - 15h00, join the team and me with other aspiring authors for an online Zoom event.
You will learn to:
1. Create the Golden Thread of your book, which ensures readers do not read your work and go "Huh?"
2. Goal setting that will make the writing bearable and fun. This will ensure you stay motivated throughout the process.
3. How to research your work of art so that you can keep abreast of the current body of knowledge you will be writing about.
4. Create a business from your book. They say a book is a business card. I will show you what they mean and how you can leverage your book for opportunities.
5. Creating a marketing plan for your book. Marketing is 50% of the work. Every effort of marketing adds more life to the longevity of your work of art. Learn how to do this.
Besides the above we will also:
- I will also add the mistakes I made and how I overcame them so that you do not have to repeat them.
- Show you how to circumvent writer's block.
- Give you a tool that will ease your writing process by 95%
Create your story, unearth your lessons and share your story. Let the world hear your story and learn from your truth.
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|