CANSA's Screening Offer
Show Your Loved One You Care by
Purchasing a Cancer Screening Voucher
CANSA knows that early detection of cancer is key. Book an appointment for yourself or show your loved one you care about their health by purchasing them a cancer screening voucher.
CANSA offers a range of screening options:
- Blood Pressure Tests
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Cervical Cancer – Pap smear
- Breast Cancer – Clinical Breast Examination
- Prostate Cancer – Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Testing
- Skin Cancer Screening – Clinical Mole Analysis
- Skin Cancer Screening – FotoFinder Mole Analysis
- Colorectal Cancer Screening - Faecal Occult at home stool test
- Healthy Lifestyle Risk Assessment – Cancer Risk Profile (Free)
Vouchers can be redeemed by appointment only due to COVID-19 regulations (You will be contacted to confirm your appointment)
Indicate your preferred CANSA Care Centre when purchasing your voucher. (We offer the above mentioned screenings at most of our CANSA Care Centres countrywide.)
COVID-19 regulations must be strictly adhered to when redeeming the voucher:
- Wear a mask
- Maintain social distancing
CANSA Screening Vouchers are valid until 31 May 2021.
Costs for screenings are kept to a minimum to cover materials necessary to conduct the screening.
Certain screening equipment, due to expense, is shared and roams between Care Centres as required. For this reason, it is important to book an appointment for a screening and to enquire whether a particular Care Centre offers a particular type of screening.
|Refund policy||No refunds|