social media for estate agents
With advent of the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) direct marketing has become even more difficult. Print advertising is getting more expensive, almost monthly. Now more than ever, #socialmedia offers great value opportunities for segmented and direct marketing for estate agents and agencies.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Our one day workshop dedicated to estate agents will give you the skills to do and understand the following:
- What are the 12 MOST ESSENTIAL social media principles.
- Facebook: what & how: posts, stories, ads, leads, groups.
- Twitter: what, how, ads, tagging, retweets.
- Instagram: great pics, tagging, stories.
- YouTube: top 10 tips.
- LinkedIn: why & how?
- How to use your personal social media profiles to benefit from social media.
- How to benefit from the social media platforms of your agency.
- Understanding the statistics & analytics.
WHY ATTEND OUR WORKSHOP?
Your presenter, japie swanepoel, has been in online and social media since 2000. He has authored and co-authored 5 books on online marketing.
He has presented social media and online marketing workshops in Harare, Swakopmund, Windhoek, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Nairobi, Bloemfontein and several smaller towns across South Africa. Japie is the founder of Interactive Concepts. See his LinkedIn profile here: Japie Swanepoel
A happy Cape Town workshop attendee.
Your ticket includes the full day workshop, 2 x coffee / tea breaks, lunch and an attendance certificate.
PLEASE NOTE: All COVID 19 protocols will be strictly adhered to. We will allow a maximum of 50% of the conference venue's capacity.
|Age restriction||No under 18s|
|Refund policy||No refunds|