Sustainability Short Course: Save Energy at Home
To help you conserve energy, reduce your carbon footprint, and lower electricity expenses, leading sustainability strategists, Urban Earth, offers a beginner-friendly online course with practical tips on how to save energy at home. You’ll gain the knowledge to not only apply but understand how energy works in your home.
What you’ll learn
- How to determine your energy use and associated costs
- How geysers (water-heating) use energy
- How lights use energy
- How various home appliances use energy
- How to find energy-saving opportunities for your home
- How to calculate what you'd save if you implement an energy-saving change
This course is for you if:
- You want to know which appliances use the most energy at home
- You want to save energy
- You want to reduce electricity expenses
- You want to know how your energy works in your home
Duration: 1.5 hours
Location: Online (link will be provided once ticket is purchased)
Course Level: No prior knowledge required
This training course runs monthly. To see what other dates the course is available go to urbanearth.co.za. We also have a monthly course on introduction to Solar PV systems in the home. See our website for further details.
Use the discount code Buddy and save 20% when purchasing two or more tickets.
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|