Tribe In - Autumn Portal 2021
1 week of soulful experiences in nature, with your tribe.
Visualise this. We take a week off, 7 days to be exact. On Monday morning, we get in our cars and drive 3 hours from the city of Cape Town to a valley filled with citrus orchards. As we arrive, we are greeted by a tranquil river, floating jetties, canoes, cozy gatherings of soulful people with a beautiful view of the Cederberg Mountains as our background.
There are comfy villages for every tribe to relax and unwind. Plenty of time between activities and adventures to enjoy yourself and connect with others through meaningful experiences.
All we have to do is choose to be present, to soak up the new memories made with friends, family and mother nature by our side. This is the type of week we have always wanted to share
with our tribe, so we are.
What to expect:
- 7 Days of adventures and experiences
- Each day consisting of a curated flow 2 - 3 experiences or activities - ie. Yoga, Breathwork and Meditation, Sound Journeys, Informative Talks, Musical Experiences, Foraging Walks and Talks, Food and Natural Medicine workshops.
- Tribe-minded people from all walks of life and parts of the world
- Comfy village setups with kitchenettes, wifi and a communal area to work from (excl. BYO options)
- A healthy curation of food and beverages
- Lots of free time to relax by the river with your tribe
- Max. 80 - 100 people on site
- Isolated Spaces (6 - 8 people per village)
- Intimate gatherings of 20 - 30 people max. per experience / workshop
- Relax, work and learn, in nature.
- Alter your state, at your leisure.
- Private Villas with chill areas, kitchenettes and fire-pits available on request.
- Wifi in each area
For more information contact MilQ + Honey:
(m) 074 737 5517 (Whatsapp Only)
Manifested by Pasithea
Curated and hosted by MilQ + Honey
Co-created and Accommodated by Wolfkop Camping Villages
|Age restriction||Family friendly|
|Refund policy||No refunds|