Reinvent Your Life Foundations - Full-day OR Long-distance coaching session
FULL-DAY OR LONG DISTANCE (Replay) COACHING SESSION
Full day = 12 CEU's + 3 Ethics points
Full Day Course will be presented on Zoom
Long Distance Learning/Replay = 12 CEU's + 3 Ethics Points (Watch it in your own time)
or Attend Session 1only - as a taster = 3 CEU's + 3 ethics points
As professionals and business owners, we have a multitude of balls to keep in the air, including often managing a team, managing stakeholders and for many the added pressures and uncertainty COVID-19 brought. As employees, we often struggle with burnout and difficult inter-work relationships.
We feel confused about what comes next in our career path. Are we even passionate about what we are doing? We feel the demands of life between career, kids and other commitments have taken over. We feel stuck and grief the loss of the sense of ourselves.
This may lead to self-sabotage, self-criticize, feeling overwhelmed or a sense of being stuck. You may feel that you are working hard but not getting anywhere. You could also be confronted by uncertainty, questioning your value, your worth and how to reinvent yourself in uncertain times.
The Foundations Program intends to create a superior understanding of self, your values and the influence on yourself and those around you. Through a deeper understanding of your behaviour, you will also be able to raise your game. As a result, your communication will be more effective, with increased productivity and fulfillment, whilst giving you a clear awareness of how you can influence others – in your family, among your friends and in the workplace.
Start your journey to restore your life, your passion and your work.
Can't attend this session? No Problem! Catch it on Replay Long Distance Learning! You can still book to attend this course! Plus, we also have the option to book per session, at the comfort of your own home.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
OPTION1: Attend the full-day coaching session on 19 March 2021. Presented via Zoom.
OPTION 2: Attend the long-distance learning Coaching workshop to enjoy at your own time from 20 March 2021- This will be the replay.
OPTION 3: Book 1 session (as a taster) and watch it online through long-distance learning and enjoy at your own time from 20 March 2021
- Register and pay before 18 March 2021 on Quicket
- This coaching session covers 3 main topics to transform your thinking & behaviour
- Live event Offered online via Zoom webinar
- Long distance learning/Replay available via website
- 12 CEU’s on level 1 including 3 Ethics
- PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR THE QUICKET REFUND POLICY AT THE END OF THE BOOKING AND SELECT EITHER YES OR NO (QUICKET WILL ADD AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE IF YOU CLICK YES)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- This webinar is ideal for healthcare professionals and related professions.
- Professionals who are struggling with burnout, trying to reduce self-sabotaging behaviour, to change their mindset and psychology, improve relationships and to heal from emotions of blame, shame, guilt, grief or resentment
WHAT ELSE DO I GET?
- PLUS a 30-minute One-on-One Coaching session once the workshop is completed
As a bonus, you can also sign up for my magazine. It’s free. It’s filled with practical tools and insightful articles that will help you figure things out. https://mailchi.mp/68d203659e47/reinventyourlife
MORE ON ADRI GEYER
Adri Geyer is a seasoned Life Coach and Occupational Therapist with over 20 years’ experience combined. She believes that by caring with purpose, we can think purposefully.
She is skilled at developing a clear direction for her clients. Acknowledging that each journey is unique and her aim is to illuminate the path that will allow them to find purpose, heal from past pain, and discover their authentic identity. Leading to fulfillment and happiness.
|Refund policy||No refunds|