CANSA and ReboundSA Bounce-a-thon 2021
Bouncing to Fitness in 2021
Join CANSA and RebounderSA in Our National Bounce-a-thon
CANSA and ReboundSA presents a Bounce-a-thon on 20 February 2021 in locations across South Africa.
Limited number of zoom classes available.
Join in on the fun and BOUNCE to improve your fitness, tone up, improve your health or lose weight.
A balanced lifestyle will reduce your cancer risk and includes making smart food and drink choices; being physically active on a regular basis; maintaining a healthy weight; and avoiding known cancer-causing agents (carcinogens) such as tobacco and alcohol.
Venues: Various venues across the country (Zoom venues available)
Click on tickets to find the venue closest to you.
Covid-19 regulations must be strictly adhered to (before and after classes at the venue):
- Wear a mask
- Maintain social distancing
Limited number of spaces available per class.
Tickets: R100 per person + R5 Quicket fee
Date: 20 February 2021
Time: According to Venue and Ticket
Events take place from 8:00 until 16:00 on 20 February as indicated per venue. Each participant receives a free Digital Book ‘Rebounding for Health and Fitness’ to the value of R150 and access to CANSA's Healthy Lifestyle Risk Assessment to assess cancer risk (free) and a digital voucher with a 25% discount on any CANSA screening service at your nearest CANSA Care Centre (essential to make a booking), valid until 31 March 2021. Tickets will also be entered into a draw and stand a chance to win amazing prize. *. All participants should note the event disclaimer.
- HiTech Therapy Online - 5 x package of exercise equipment & accessories to the value of R 1 200 each including: one RED Anti-Burst Ball 65 cm; four tone Loops – Yellow – Red – Green - Blue; one 19 CM Pilates ball; 2 metre CLX Silver band and a Theraband Stretch strap
- Indelicate - 100 x 15% discount vouchers on leggings + 1 x full set of leisure wear to the value of R900
- FitPro - 2 x On-line Fitness Instructor Courses to the value of R 3 400 each
- FitPro & ReboundSA – 2 x On-line Rebound Instructor Courses to the value of R 2 500 each
- ReboundSA - 2 x HealthBouncePRO Rebounders to the value of R2 400 each
All proceeds will go to the Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA).
For more information: Leillani Geduld | [email protected] | 0823041272
- Unless otherwise stated - all classes are for adults and teens.
- Any participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent.
- Bring a towel and water.
- Wear appropriate clothing for exercise: can be shorts, leggings etc – but no long loose skirts or trousers that can get caught on the rebounder, or tight/restricting collars or belts.
- Rubber soled trainers/takkies/socks (as prescribed by studio)
- Ladies should wear a good fitting bra or sports bra if needed)
- Weight limit of rebounders for these classes are 110 kg.
- Do not eat / drink too much water before class.
- As with any exercise, please seek advice and approval prior to any form of exercise, including rebounding, from a professional medical practitioner (your attending practitioner if you are currently under medical care) if you have ANY health issues or concerns whatsoever (past, current or suspected).
|Refund policy||No refunds|