Programme Design, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
This 5-day course equips development practitioners with the knowledge and expertise to conduct planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting or to guide project partners. A key objective is to increase the capacity of the development sector to deliver and measure project outcomes that are efficient and effective.
It is critical that organisations are able to use the evidence from the M&E efforts for programme improvement
The course will provide a space for development practitioners to learn from each other by sharing knowledge and experiences.
- Having completed the course, participants will have:
- An appreciation of the purpose, benefits and key concepts in planning, monitoring, evaluation and learning
- An understanding of the importance of integrating monitoring, evaluation, reporting and learning into the project cycle
- Knowledge of how to plan a project and develop a monitoring, evaluation and learning plan using the Logical Framework Approach
- Knowledge of the different types and stages of evaluation
- A basic knowledge of data collection and analysis techniques
- Appreciation of data utilisation and learning for improvement
Participants will leave the course with:
- Knowledge and skills of how to plan a development project, using the Logical Framework Approach, and how to design a monitoring, evaluation and learning plan.
|Refund policy||No refunds|