Working Mothers Breastfeeding Conference
Returning to work?
Not sure how you can continue to breastfeed while working?
Not sure how to express, or how much milk to leave for baby?
Worried about your milk supply?
THIS ONLINE CONFERENCE IS FOR YOU!
Join La Leche League South Africa at the Working Mothers’ Breastfeeding Conference for information shared by real-life working mothers.
SESSION TOPICS INCLUDE
- The importance of breastfeeding for babies, mothers and their employers
- South African law and your rights
- Working Full-time, Part-time, From or Away from Home
- What to look for in a caregiver
- Preparing for your first day back at work
- Different types of pumps and how to use them
- Hand expressing
- Encouraging baby to take a bottle
- Different ways of feeding your baby
- How to store and handle breastmilk
- What to do if your supply drops
WORKING MOTHERS CONFERENCE PACKAGE
- Practical ideas to make working-and-breastfeeding "work"
- Sessions are presented by La Leche League Leaders who are working mothers
- Information is evidence-based and supported by science
- Working-Mother eDownload information pack
TO MEET OUR SPEAKERS, CLICK HERE
*This event is an online conference and will be hosted via the Zoom platform. The Zoom join link will be made available from 30 minutes before the conference starts. You can read more about accessing an online event in this article: https://help.quicket.com/portal/en/kb/articles/how-do-i-access-an-online-event-stream
La Leche League South Africa is a non-profit, non-sectarian volunteer organisation dedicated to providing information, encouragement and support to breastfeeding mothers through our unique mother-to-mother support network. Funds generated through the Working Mothers Breastfeeding Conference helps us expand the organisation and reach our objectives.
|Age restriction||Family friendly|
|Refund policy||No refunds|