South African Society of Hand Therapists (SASHT) Membership Renewals 2021
WHO IS SASHT?
The South African Society of Hand Therapists is an NOP that focuses on the development of hand therapy in South Africa.
The vision of SASHT is to encourage the development of skilled hand and upper limb therapists in South Africa.
WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
Membership is open to occupational therapists, occupational therapy assistants, physiotherapists, physiotherapy assistants as well as students in these fields, registered with the HPCSA.
Non-voting membership shall be open to other professions and companies with an interest in hand therapy.
- Members are part of a national network of small groups of hand therapists.
- Members names and details get published in a membership booklet/ directory on the website.
- Access to SASHT mentorship programme.
- CPD accredited workshops and meetings.
- Information on the latest events and developments, nationally and internationally, through email messages.
- Strategic development of the discipline on national and international levels with the focus on developing hand therapy on our sub-continent.
- Access to secure members area on the SASHT website.
email: [email protected]
|Refund policy||No refunds|