First Friday - Cape Town
First Fridays is an opportunity for us to gather with brothers and sisters from all over the city and worship with eyes wide open so that we can both see and experience the glorious kaleidoscopic church that God is building in our cities.
We are committed to following the guidelines & suggestions made for the health and well-being of our community. Therefore, with the current in-person gathering limit restricted to 50% of the building's capacity, you must book a ticket in order to ensure attendance.
Here are just a few important details to note:
* Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the service starts to complete the screening process.
* Each person attending the event will need a ticket.
* Anyone attending must wear a face mask covering the mouth and nose at all times.
* Please practice social distancing and regularly wash and sanitize your hands using the materials provided while in attendance.
* Upon arrival, you will be screened for the following: fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, difficulty in breathing, body aches, loss of smell or taste, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea, fatigue, weakness or tiredness.
* Should you begin to present any symptoms before arrival, please stay at home.
* Should you begin to present any symptoms during service, please inform a staff member or leader immediately.
* If you have been in contact / suspect to have been on contact with someone with COVID-19, please stay at home.
* Persons over the age of 60 and persons with co-morbidities are encouraged not to attend.
*If you are no longer able to attend the event, please email [email protected] or whatsapp 072 559 0396 to cancel.
|Age restriction||Family friendly|
|Refund policy||No refunds|