Trees Eco Park Market VENDOR TICKET 31 Jan
Relax at Trees Eco Park!
Families will love this picnic & party park! Jungle gyms, a sand pit & the swimming pool ensure the air is filled with children’s laughter, as the rest of the family relax under the shady trees. The venue boasts cannabis-friendly smoking areas(No under 18s).
PLEASE READ GUIDELINES, TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE PURCHASING A VENDOR TICKET. NO REFUNDS.
1. Stalls: Purchase a Vendor Ticket. Download onto phone. Scan in with the market manager.
2. Arrival Setup Time: Doors open 2 hours before market starts. Go to the market manager with your ticket to assist you with stall placement.
3. Facilities: Bring your own tables, chairs, extensions, gazebo, decor, etc.
4. Electricity: There are electrical points available- bring your own extensions.
5. Stall Staff: 2 Stall staff are allowed per stall. Pay entry for other guests if required.
6. Product/ Services: No alcohol or cannabis may be sold. It is currently illegal to sell Cannabis in South Africa.
7. Social Media: Share the event on your social media platforms to increase attendees. Social media links available at https://chronicle420.co.za/. Remember to take photos of your stall & products for your social media posts.
8. Website Listing: List your brand on our website: https://chronicle420.co.za/
9. Queries: Nats 071 182 1717 or [email protected]
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
By purchasing this ticket, you are agreeing to the following terms & conditions:
1. All trading is at the risk of the individual vendor.
2. Chronicle & the venue reserve the right of admission & to censor any vendor if deemed inappropriate.
3. Vendors are responsible for leaving the venue in the condition they found it.
4. Vendors are responsible for their own accounting & tax compliance.
5. Vendor Ticket Fees are non-refundable as they are used to organise & promote the events. Please notify us immediately if you are unable to attend.
6. Vendors will be assisted by the market manager. Do not ask the venue staff for assistance, as they have their own preparations & duties.
7. Venues have limited covered areas in the case of rain. See WhatsApp group for weather update. If the market is rained out, stall fees are non-refundable.
Ensure that you purchase a stall ticket for your appropriate product category.
1. Medicinal & Body Products- Healing products, cosmetics, skincare, alternative remedies, supplements, healthcare gadgets, perfumes, etc.
2. Edibles- Cannabis infused snacks.
3. Smoking Accessories- Smoking accessories & equipment, e.g. rolling papers, bongs, ashtrays, lighters, pipes, etc.
4. Agricultural Supplies- Agricultural supplies & equipment, seeds, seedlings, plants, herbs, nutrients, soils, etc.
5. Clothing & Accessories- Clothing, jewellery, bags, shoes, etc.
6. Arts, Crafts & Home Products- Arts, crafts, homeware, furniture, fabric products, etc.
7. Take Home foods- Fresh fruit & vegetables, jams, preserves, sauces, frozen foods, dried products, coffee, organic products, etc.
8. Snacks- Ready-to-eat snacks, e.g. popcorn, ice cream, pancakes, nuts, samosas, etc.
9. Meals- Full ready-to-eat meals, e.g. burgers, wraps, pizza, curries, etc.
10. Fresh Coffee- Ready-to-drink coffee, hot & cold beverages.
11. Beverages- Ready-to-drink cold beverages.
12. Services- Onsite, e.g. massage, card readings, health advisory service, testing. Offsite services use the market to advertise to & source new clients.
13. Toys- Speciality toys & kids products.
Thank you for joining Chronicle Markets & Events! We wish you prosperity!
|Refund policy||No refunds|