The Haunted Forest™ 2021 - "Apocalypse" COVID UPDATE
COVID REGULATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Hello #PiP s!
We are receiving both positive and some negative regarding the requirements, I can not keep everyone happy, I am sorry, but trying to keep it as cost effective and simple as possible:
Please bring ONE of the following below
A) Proof of having COVID in the past.
B COVID antibody test (you can get these at Clicks or Dischem)
C) A negative COVID test no older than 72 hours ( I know this one is expensive)
D) Proof of receiving your first vaccination.
E) COVID Vaccination Certificate
We will also have a rapid testing station service available at the venue:
R250 cash only
If you do not pass the test, you will not be allowed to enter the event and tickets are non-refundable.
This is the world we live in now; tourism, hospitality, airlines, events industry, advertising companies...all are either closed or have not traded for a year.
I appreciate there are folks out there that don't want to vaccinate, it's your choice, but I have to keep everyone as safe as possible.
The Haunted Forest®, 30 Oct 2021, Inanda Country Base.
The Haunted Forest®, now in its sixth year, is a flagship Halloween event held in Gauteng. The event has continuously grown since its inception in 2016, with this year taking a wicked leap into the world of horror and fright, "Apocalypse".
Join us for this Hallows Festival with a Haunted Forest walk themed "Apocalypse", multiple life size horror scenes to meander amongst, a big screen showing the freakiest Horror Films and perhaps challenge the strong man in the village of freaks!
The wee ones, we have you, with a Trick or Treat festival walk.
16:00 GATES OPEN
16:30 - Hocus Pocus 1993 1H36 PG (12 AND UNDER FRIENDLY)
16:30 - HALLOWEEN GAMES OPEN
18:00 - TRICK OR TREAT (ON THE MAIN FIELD)
18:00 - Beetlejuice 1998 1H32 PG (PG)
19:30 - HAUNTED FOREST WALK OPEN (PG) Not recommended for small children
19:30 - Friday 13th 1980 1H35 R
20:00 - HAUNTED HOUSE OPEN (PG) Not recommended for small children
21:00 - Halloween 2018 1H36 R
22:30 - CLOSE (our team also has to get home before curfew)
- Closing will depend on the lock down level at that time.
- Times might change.
- We do not take responsibilities for nightmares.
- No, you can not just drop off your kids, all kids 18 and under have to be accompanied by an adult of 21 or over.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY TICKET?
- Access to the venue
- Films on the big screen
- Big scenes on the main field with activations
- The Haunted Forest Walk
- Trick & Treat buckets for children and their candy
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- The make-up room.
- The Haunted House (R50pp) as per 2019
- Some of the games as per 2019 & 2020
Please bring ONE of the following below
A) Proof of having COVID in the past.
B) COVID antibody test
C) A negative COVID test no older than 72 hours
D) Proof of receiving your first vaccination.
E) COVID Vaccination Certificate
We will also have a rapid testing station service available at the venue:
- R250 cash only
- If you do not pass the test, you will not be allowed to enter the event and tickets are non-refundable.
Those that are joining us for the first time, This Halloween Festival is part of the Picnics in the Park series meaning it is a themed picnic with various activations for you to enjoy, the event consists of a Forest, Picnic Area with Big Screen and a Scare area.
This year we have to do things a bit differently, first to close and last to re-open, things are not going to be the same in the festival industry for some time, so please work with us as we deliver The Haunted Forest® 2021 in a different format than previous years.
The challenges facing us this year is the limitations on capacity, 500 guests. As most of you PiP’s know, The Haunted Forest® is a self-funded project, which we grow year on year as we simply love what we do and more so, the effort all of you put into your costumes!
So, what’s going to happen you ask? Well, well, well…we dug into our creative minds to deliver a more intimate festival for you!
ALL THOSE QUESTIONS:
What can I bring with me?
Everything but the kitchen sink, just kidding. You may bring one cooler box of food, in your group, but no drinks of any kind.
If it’s a hot day, you are welcome to bring umbrellas and if it rains bring wellies!
I want to dress up?
Please do! We love it when you do! We are looking into prizes for best dressed.
Are you doing sessions this year?
No, we are not.
Do I have to wear a mask?
Yes, it’s compulsory, now you can just wear a fun one! And no your costume does not qualify as a mask.
Will there be food available at the event?
We will have delicious traders for every taste.
Can I purchase a family tickets if we are two adults?
No you may not, you will be charged the additional amounts upon entry. It's been a tough year and people with children need a break. We have to monitor capacity very carefully.
Adult tickets, what ages?
All persons age 13 and above are required to purchase an adult ticket.
They are only valid for 1/ 2 adults and 1 / 2 children 12 or under.
There are still a few of us left, you may only smoke in the designated smoking area at the bar.
Is it pet friendly?
Yes, you may bring your pet, how ever your fur child must remain on a leash at all times, please scoop up poop.
Pets will not be allowed in the Forest or Haunted House.
HOW WILL THIS WORK WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING AND ALL THE OTHER THINGS WE HAVE HAD TO BECOME USE TO IN 2020?
On arrival you will be temperature checked and your details recorded, which means you will stand in a que, nicely 2m apart from each other.
Yes, there will be a bag check, we won’t touch it, you can just open it for the steward.
The picnic area will be laid out for your comfort so you can picnic 2m apart from everyone else.
All static furniture and tables at the venue my not be moved, we would have laid them out in such a way to work within current regulations.
Ordering of any food or drinks from the various vendors, please maintain social distancing at all times.
Hand sanitizing stations will be positioned through out the event area, use them.
Small groups of people will be allowed to enter periodically.
You may NOT touch any of the scare actors, if you feel a something grab your ankle, scream, don’t touch!
It will be dark, walk slowly.
STAY UPDATED ON FACEBOOK AS THEIR WILL INEVITABLY BE CHANGES: https://fb.me/e/1klZa5JzI
IF FOR ANY REASON YOU DO NOT FOLLOW ABOVE DIRECTIONS YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE, SIMPLE.
The event will consist of a themed Picnic, with activities, Food Vendors and The #PiP Bar. Just bring yourself and a picnic basket, or purchase from our vendors, and sit back, relax and enjoy a day in the Park!
Please visit our FAQ for Do's and Don'ts and what you can bring with you under the tabbed content of this page.
The “Picnics in the Park” Series is a compilation of themed picnics, held annually, aimed at communities and families. Each event is designed to provide a multi-sensory day by utilising the five senses of sight, sound, taste, smell and touch, therefor delivering a more memorable and creative experience for event attendees.
What is Picnics in the Park:
It is a series of themed Picnic Environments created for you to enjoy with your family and friends.
Open to all ages, please note this is a Halloween themed event and we do not take responsibility for any nightmares! You have your own parenting techniques :)
What can I bring with me to Picnics in the Park?
A smile :)
A picnic blanket, remember to bring a waterproof one!
These are outdoor events, prepare for all weather conditions.
Sunhat and Sunscreen.
A Picnic Basket (Please see below)
An outdoor umbrella, but you may NOT place it so it impedes on another persons view or directly in front of the screen :)
LOW camping chairs, but you may NOT place it so it impedes on another persons view or directly in front of the screen
What FOOD can I bring with me to Picnics in the Park? Please note this is venue dependent.
1 cooler box / basket per family / couple. Please remember NO glass in any shape or form, so tin or plastic. No Alcohol, Juices, Water or Soft drinks, this is available on site.
Am I allowed to bring my own alcohol to Picnics in the Park?
No, unfortunately not, due to regulations we have had to update this Policy (10 February 2016).You are more then welcome to purchase from the #PiP bar :)
What am I not allowed to bring to Picnics in the Park?
Any camping equipment such as gazebos.
Glass in any shape or form.
The Kitchen Sink.
Any drugs or legal highs.
Dogs, accept for Guide Dogs.
Hubbly Bubbly or pipes of any kind.
Smoking is only allowed outside and not in any enclosed areas.
No Alcohol, Juices, Water or Softdrinks.
What if it Rains?
Picnics in the Park are advertised as outdoor events i.e. a greenfield site, no roof :) We do set up stretch tents at our events along the edges of the field in case of rain storms, but we can not cover the entire area, we then might as well hire a hall :)
Will there be shade?
There are lots of shade around the venue, but as you can well imagine, we can not place this in front of the screen, you wont be able to see anything! Yes there are trees and we set up tents along the edges of the field, in summer only. Bring sunscreen and a hat! Pack a beach umbrella :)
Picnics in the Park are advertised as outdoor events, ie. a greenfield site, and the event will go ahead come rain or shine. As the weather can be temperamental, we can only prepare until the day before the event. When you make the decision to purchase a ticket to an outdoor event, you choose to attend an event that will face the elements and that means you too!
Please place your waste in binsDo not litter. All waste is recycled on site, please respect our venues.
Can we buy Drinks and Food at the event?
Yes we have food vendors on site and the #PiP BarAs the #PiP Series allows you to bring your own food, vendors on site are limited.
I’ve recently had an operation and would like to bring a chair?
Email us at [email protected] also check our Special Needs Policy.
We use Social Media platforms for advertizing purposes and to keep our guests up to date. #PiP policy on customer relations, remain still the direct approach, why have a Picnic if you are spending the day on your mobile? Something up on the day? We are there to help, look for a staff member with a Black Apron with the #PiP logo or email us at [email protected] (there is no .za)
Remember, we can't help you if you have left and you did not approach any of us!
By Car, Bike, Coach and Shuttle BusFull routing information for traveling will be available closer to the event via social media.
Parking is free, Full details on car parks will be available closer to the event via social media. In some instances Parking fees might be charged pending on the venue.
PEOPLE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
We want everyone to be able to enjoy our events, participate, feel safe, as well as being part of the crowd. The following section aims to help you make an informed decision about attending.
All disabled customers are welcomed at #PiP Events. We support People with Special needs and their right to equal access. We provide a complimentary “Carer” Ticket to guest who may be wheelchair bound, or with Special Needs, to our events.
Please note this is a greenfield site / outdoor venue and we do our best to make it comfortable for you.
When purchasing a Special Needs Ticket, you acknowledge that you are purchasing a ticket to an outdoor event, ie a Greenfield Site.
Events could have varying degrees of outdoor terrain that may create mobility challenges for physically impaired event participants. Every reasonable accommodation will be offered based on the limited availability of event staff.
Guests should consider this and make appropriate inquires prior to registering for events.
DISABLED ACCESS AND CARERS TICKETS
Guest are required to purchase their Special Needs Tickets from Quicket to register their details. We will provide you with a Carer ticket so you can enjoy the event in comfort.
Viewing Platform: At some of our events we might have a Viewing platform for wheelchair patrons. Please note that space in this area is limited and we operate a strict 1+1 policy to access this area. However, please bear in mind that priority in this area is given to wheelchair users / patrons with disabilities and should the area become extremely busy carers may be required to move off or move to the back of the platform to make room for additional wheelchairs. Please note outdoor viewing platforms are not covered; please be prepared for all weather conditions.
Accessible Toilets: Where possible, an accessible toilet should be located beside each of the viewing platform and its use is restricted to disabled patrons. There will also be accessible toilets at the events, please check upon entry on their placement. Medical Tent is provided should you need to dispose of medical waste. Please note that toilet service vehicles have limited access to toilets to service them during the day due to safety issues relating to large vehicles being used around crowds. While we strive for the highest standards and employ cleaners as well as servicing vehicles, we ask you to please bear in mind this is not a sanitized environment.
Lights: There maybe use of laser and strobe lights at the event. Those persons affected by lighting should ensure they have sufficient time to leave the viewing platform/crowd before effects begin. Please bear in mind the audience may be very large and movement through the crowd slow. Please note wheelchair users may be requested to remain in the designated wheelchair area at the end of the show till the main crowd has left the site. This is for everyone’s health, safety and security.
Accessible Car Parking: The disabled day car park is the closest public car park to site but please bear in mind that it is still some distance from the event entrance. Information will be sent out in advance to pre-registered customers. Spaces will be available to attendees who have pre-registered to use the facility. Please note car parking passes will not be issued until approx. 1 week prior to the event.
TEMPORARY INJURIES / IMPAIRMENTS The scheme and disabled facilities are not open to those with temporary injuries such as broken bones, healing wounds and women who are pregnant. There are Medical and Welfare facilities on site that are available to everyone. Our on-site medics are equipped to provide first aid assistance, attend to minor casualties and resuscitations. Stewards and security are also on hand and where possible can offer to help and support you if you are unwell or require assistance. If you are planning on arriving at the event using public transport while having a temporary impairment please note that the drop off point may be some distance from the event entrance.Do not hesitate to contact us with any queries: [email protected]
TICKETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS INTRODUCTION
Picnics in the Park (Pty) Ltd (“we”, “us” or “PiP”) is a producer of live entertainment events (“Event”, “Events”).
Tickets (“Tickets”) for Events are sold by PiP to purchasers through our website or other ticketing agents.
Notwithstanding the terms and conditions of such ticketing agents which may apply to the sale of a Ticket for a particular Event, by purchasing and/or holding and/or being in possession of a Ticket or Tickets, the holder of the Ticket (“Ticket holder”, “you”, “your”) agrees to and is bound by these terms and conditions (“Ticketing Terms”).
We further encourage you to contact the Venue and/or visit the Venue website and/or the Venue box office for their most recent terms and conditions.The provisions of these Ticketing Terms are for the benefit of our ticketing agents and/or PiP and/or the Venue by way of contract for the benefit of a third party and may be accepted by the ticketing agents and/or PiP and/or the Venue at any time.
If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain your parents’ or legal guardians’ prior authorisation, permission and consent to attend an Event. All persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
All clauses in the Ticketing Terms indicated in BOLD are provisions which limit the risk or liability of PiP and constitute an assumption of risk or liability by you, impose an obligation on you to indemnify PiP or is an acknowledgement of a fact by you, and are therefore drawn to your attention. You should pay particular attention to such clauses and consider them carefully.
1. Each Ticket you purchase from PiP or through a ticketing agent is intended to give you a revocable license (or right) to entry and attendance of the particular Event only to which the Ticket pertains. Each Ticket holder has a right to a seat or standing place in relation to the stage, of a value corresponding to that stated on the Ticket holder’s Ticket. PiP and the Venue reserve the right to provide alternative seats or standing place to those specified on the Ticket.
2. A Ticket does not afford the Ticket holder the right to transport to the Venue, or parking, or merchandise, or any food or beverages at the Venue, unless otherwise stated. Other independent service providers might render services relating to transport, parking, merchandise, food or beverages at the Venue and in such circumstances, the terms and conditions of such service providers will apply between it and persons who make use of such products or services.
3. You must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to the Venue and you must produce that Ticket for inspection upon request from an Event official at any time. Failure to produce such Ticket when requested may result in you being denied access to the Venue or in you being removed from the Venue.
4. Tickets are not transferable and cannot be resold or offered for resale (including on-line auction sites) or used for commercial purposes including advertising, competitions, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or used, sold or given away in conjunction with other products or services (such as part of a travel or hospitality package) without the express written permission of PiP in advance. If this condition is breached the Ticket may be cancelled without refund or compensation and the bearer of the Ticket may be refused entry or removed from the Venue.
5. Any Tickets brought from unauthorised agents or third parties are not valid and admission to an Event on the strength of such Tickets will not be permitted. All Tickets remain the property of PiP at all times and constitute a personal revocable license from PiP to the Ticket holder which may be withdrawn by PiP and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price of the Ticket.
6. We reserve the right to restrict the sale of Tickets to a maximum number per person, per credit card and/or per household and to cancel any Tickets purchased in excess of this number.
7. If an error is made in the price of Tickets ordered by you, you will be notified by us as soon as possible and we will give you the option to either (a) reconfirm your Ticket order at the correct price; or (b) cancel your Ticket order and receive a full refund from us.
8. It is your responsibility to (i) ensure that your Tickets are collected by or delivered to you before the date of the Event; (ii) keep your Tickets safe prior to the Event; and (iii) check your Tickets and to ascertain the date and the time of the Event and if applicable, any rescheduled Event. Event dates and times are subject to change. We refer you to the Ticket Purchase Agreement which contains detailed provisions relating to the collection and delivery of Tickets purchased through PiP. PiP is not responsible or liable should you fail to obtain your Tickets timeously or for any Tickets that are lost, stolen or damaged.
9. You are entitled to cancel your purchase of and return your Tickets at any time prior to the scheduled date of the Event to which the Tickets apply by contacting the ticketing agent or PiP (whichever is applicable) and arranging such cancellation and return. Following receipt of the returned Tickets, the face value paid for the Tickets will be refunded to you, subject thereto that if such a cancellation occurs less than thirty (30) days prior to the Event, a 100% (hundred) percent cancellation fee calculated on the face value of the Ticket will apply. Notwithstanding the above, if you can provide us with proof that the person in whose name a Ticket was issued will not be able to attend the Event because of his or her death or hospitalisation, no cancellation fee will apply in respect of that Ticket.
10. Your purchase of Tickets is subject to our right to cancel or reschedule an Event at any time, or to alter or vary the programme of an Event, due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. Where we alter or vary the programme of an Event, we shall not be obligated to refund any Ticket monies or exchange your Tickets. Please note that if an opening act, guest artist or part of the day program is changed or cancelled, the event is not considered cancelled and you will not be entitled to a refund or exchange. Neither we, a ticketing agent nor any other person shall have any liability to you to refund the purchase price of a Ticket in circumstances where an Event is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
11. If an Event is rescheduled or cancelled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as reasonably possible thereof (including notifying you of the details of any rescheduled Event) by publishing the details of the rescheduled or cancelled Event, as the case may be, on the website located at the domain name http://www.picnicsinthepark.co (the “Website”) and by e-mail and short message service (“SMS”) notification to the contact details which you provide at the time of the purchase of Tickets. It is therefore important that you provide the ticketing agent or PiP (whichever is applicable) with your correct contact details at the time of the purchase of Tickets. If the Event is to be rescheduled, you will be offered a Ticket for the rescheduled performance of the Event (subject to availability and you having provided us with correct contact details). Should you not wish to attend such a rescheduled performance of the Event, you will be required, for purposes of safety and security planning in respect of the Event, to notify the ticketing agent through which you purchased your ticket. Should you give notification as stated above or if the Event is not rescheduled, you shall be entitled to a refund of the face value of the Ticket. If the relevant Event is only partially cancelled (eg if it is a multi-day Event and only one day is cancelled), we shall give you a partial refund corresponding to the proportion of the Event cancelled. Any refund referred to herein must be claimed by you by contacting the ticketing agent or PiP (whichever is applicable) to arrange the return of your unused Ticket and receive the refund.
12. The following restrictions will apply to your attendance at an Event and your breach of any of these may lead to you being ejected from the Venue:12.1. Appropriate standards of behaviour are expected of all persons attending an Event and persons deemed to be behaving in a manner that is dangerous or unacceptable in the opinion of PiP or its agents or contractors, will be refused admission and/or removed from the Venue with no refund on the Ticket.12.2. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, we reserve the right in our reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit of a Venue, to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event or to other patrons or that are in breach of the Ticketing Terms and/or to refuse admission and/or to refund the Ticket face value if we have reasonable grounds to do so.12.3. Ticket holders may be ejected from the Venue if, in the reasonable opinion of PiP or its agents or any contractors appointed by PiP, or the Venue, the Ticket holder is a risk to the safety of any patron and/or may affect the enjoyment of other patrons and/or the running of the Event or may cause damage, nuisance or injury. Examples include being (or appearing to be) drunk, incapable, intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs, under-age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched or in breach of any of these Ticketing Terms or the terms and conditions of the Venue.12.4. There are to be no pass-outs or re-admissions after you exit the gates of a Venue (after entry) and you will not be permitted to re-enter the Venue.12.5. The following items are not permitted to be brought into a Venue:12.5.1. Glass bottles or containers or other heavy and/or sharp objects, which could potentially be used as projectiles (excluding sunglasses, binoculars and prescription or reading glasses)12.5.2. Any illegal drugs12.5.3. Skateboards, scooters, roller blades or bicycles12.5.4. Knives, weapons of any nature or fireworks12.5.5. Any object that could be used to distract, hinder or interfere with any performer, including laser pointers and flashlights12.5.6. Flags with poles, large flags or banners that may obstruct the view of other patrons12.5.7. Any whistle, horn, musical instrument, loud hailer, public address system or vuvuzela12.5.8. Digital, electronic or other recording or broadcast device12.5.9. Any item that you intend to distribute, hawk, sell, offer, expose for sale or display for marketing or promotional purposes12.5.10. No animals apart from authorised guide/assistance dogs12.5.11. Any dangerous goods and any other items by management to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance12.5.12. Professional cameras or video recorders12.5.13. Braais or barbeques12.5.14. Refreshments (including soft drinks and alcohol).12.6. Please note that in seated areas, other members of the audience may stand up during the Event.12.7. Smoking is not permitted in the Venue.12.8. The unauthorised use of photographic, video and/or sound recording equipment is prohibited.
13. If you are a disabled person, you are requested to inform PiP, its agents and contractors will use their reasonable endeavours to accommodate and assist you at the Event, subject to their capacity to do so, and the confines and layout of the Venue facilities.
14. All children attending an Event must be in possession of a valid Ticket. Events may be age-restricted and it is the responsibility of the Ticket holder to check age restrictions to an Event before purchasing a Ticket. In any case, unless indicated otherwise, a responsible adult must accompany children 17 years of age and under.
15. Please note that CCTV and film cameras may be present at the Venue. By purchasing Tickets and attending the Event, you consent to being filmed, photographed, videotaped, or otherwise recorded, and that your name, voice and likeliness may be broadcasted, displayed or distributed (commercial or otherwise) without any compensation being paid to you.
16. You voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to an Event, whether occurring before, during or after the Event, and you waive any claims for loss, damage, personal injury or death against PiP, the management of PiP, any agent of PiP, the performing artist(s), participants, and all of their respective parents, affiliated entities, agents, officers, directors, owners and employees on behalf of yourself and any minor accompanying you or for whom you purchased a Ticket.
17. Neither the Venue nor PiP can accept responsibility for damage to or loss of any personal property at an Event.
18. You bear the risk of inclement weather.
19. To the fullest extent possible in law, we do not accept liability for and you will have no claim in respect of:19.1. any errors relating to the location of your seat or standing place relative to the stage as indicated on the seating plan prepared for the Venue; or19.2. the quality of the view from your seat or standing place; or19.3. the lack of or inadequacy of parking at the Venue; or19.4. any problems relating to the adequacy of traffic control to and from the Venue; or19.5. the lack of or inadequacy of food and beverages at the Venue; or19.6. the quality of sound and lighting at the Event; or19.7. the quality of any services provided by independent contractors at the Venue.
20. You agree and acknowledge that neither PiP nor any of its agents have guaranteed or made any warranties or representations to you in relation to the accuracy of the location of your seat or standing place relative to the stage as indicated on the seating plan prepared for the Venue, the availability of parking at the Venue and/or the adequacy of traffic control to or from the Venue.
21. If any provision of these Ticketing Terms is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction that shall not affect the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of these Ticketing Terms; or the legality, validity or enforceability in any other jurisdiction of that or any other provision of these Ticketing Terms.
22. These Ticketing Terms cancel and supersede all prior negotiations and previous agreements, understandings and arrangements, whether written or oral, between you and PiP or any of its agents and/or contractors.
23. These Ticketing Terms constitute the whole agreement between you and/or the Ticket holder and PiP in respect of the subject matter hereof and no addition to or variation or novation of this agreement shall be of any force or effect, unless reduced to writing and signed by the above parties or their duly authorised representatives.
24. These Ticketing Terms shall be governed by South African Law and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
25. If you experience any problems at the Event, please contact a steward or duty manager as it may not be possible to resolve issues after the Event.
26. In case of emergency please follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
27. Please note that loud music at Events can damage hearing.28. The staging of all events is subject to obtaining the relevant licences.
29. When purchasing alcohol at a Venue, if you appear to be under the age of 18 you may be asked for proof of age.
30. Official merchandise is only available from PiP and/or outlets within the Venue. Please beware of unofficial traders offering inferior and illegal goods.
COVID 19 EVENT REGULATIONS 2021 - THE HAUNTED FOREST® - "APOCALYPSE"
Ah yes, so many things have changed since 2019 and not just for us, the events industry, but also tourism and many others, we have only been able to host one event since 2019 and we almost didn't have a Haunted Forest® this year but so many of you have asked, we decided to tighten the belts even more and deliver another amazing Halloween inspired event!
- Each guest will be required to provide a COVID certificate upon entry to ensure they have had their injections done. Accept for children 12 or under ( This is based on the regulations today, 19 September 2021, this might change closer to the event!) As we all have become accustomed to, you never know what the will say tomorrow. :)
It's a new day and a new dawn in the fun and entertainment industry, a mask you shall wear at all times and no, you have to have a mask under your costume too!
|Refund policy||No refunds|