How To Find Tenders For Free Workshop
The workshop empowers delegates to respond to tenders in a compliant, effective way. It familiarises delegates with the whole tender process and requirements to submit tenders. The content covers both private and public sector tenders.
The attendees will:
- Submit confident, compliant responses to both private and public sector.
- Be trained in completing the government’s Standard Bidding Documents (SBD) correctly.
- Avoid disqualification for non-compliance with tender regulations.
- Understand the newly revised Preferential Procurement Regulations of 2017 and all the new tender requirements and trends.
- Be able to calculate the Preferential Procurement points their tender response can earn.
- Understand and be able to complete the Local Content section of a tender.
- Understand B-BBEE and claim your maximum points.
- Have practical and strategic information on Joint Ventures, Consortiums, and sub-contracting and how to utilise them.
- Gain expert insight into competitive pricing in the bid environment by doing actual pricing calculations.
- Have a clear understanding of all the relevant terminology used in the tender environment.
|Refund policy||No refunds|