Breaking Cycles - A Workshop Series Designed to Create Change
Breaking Cycles is a personal development workshop designed to enable your self-empowerment journey. This workshop series will assist you in breaking through the limiting and destructive cycles in your life that keep you from moving forward or hold you back from creating your desired changes. The skills learned here are centered around Emotional Intelligence, Motivation, Self-worth, and Optimism. This programme provides you with the roadmaps and toolboxes to help you navigate your way through life's inevitable struggles and obstacles. This is not an instantly gratifying or quick fix programme, but instead, this workshop lays firm and durable foundations that can withstand the pressures of everyday life.
This workshop is run 4 consecutive weeks.
We will meet once a week for 4 weeks. Tasks and reflections between sessions.
WORKSHOP SERIES DATES:
Saturday 05 June 2021 - 9h00 - 12h00
Saturday 12 June 2021 - 9h00 - 12h00
Saturday 19 June 2021 - 9h00 - 12h00
Saturday 26 June 2021 - 9h00 - 12h00
Session One - Saturday 05 June 2021 - 9h00 - 12h00
Understanding ourselves and the inner workings of our emotional world
- Breaking the ice & getting to know one another
- Reframing how we view our emotional world
- The lenses through which we view the world
- Our limiting belief systems
Session Two - Saturday 12 June 2021 - 9h00 - 12h00
Understanding ourselves when we engage with others
- How do we relate to others?
- What do we believe about other people?
- Empathy and other social skills
- Social Awareness
- Relationship Management
Session Three - Saturday 19 June 2021 - 9h00 - 12h00
Shining bright despite our circumstances & taking responsibility for moving our lives in the direction we want it to go
- Understand our mindset for motivation
- Toolbox for reigniting motivation when it is lost
- Understand our locus of control
- My circle of control
- Goal Oriented Behaviour
- Personal Responsibility
Session Four - Saturday 26 June 2021 - 9h00 - 12h00
View life's problems with Solutions, Optimism, & Faith
- Making assertive, decisive, and confident decisions
- Solving my problems with courage
- Viewing life through a lens of positivity and faith
- Course reflection & feedback
- Sustaining the learning
- Saying goodbye
|Age restriction||No under 18s|
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|