100% Wolf - Drive in at the V&A powered by Ster Kinekor
The story of 100% WOLF centres on Freddy Lupin, heir to the leadership of a proud family line of werewolves. Positive he'll become the most fearsome werewolf ever, Freddy is in for a shock when on his 13th birthday his first “warfing” goes awry, turning him into a ferocious… poodle. Thrown a bone by the pack elders, Freddy has until the next moonrise to prove he has the heart of a wolf, or risk being cast out forever. With the help of an unlikely ally in a streetwise stray named Batty, Freddy must overcome his pink and fluffy exterior to prove he's still 100% Wolf.
Tickets go on sale on November 2020. Access the link to book your tickets on www.sterkinekor.com, waterfront.co.za or directly through Quicket.co.za
There are 2 ticket types available:
- R250 per vehicle for new releases and R220 per vehicle for pre released movies. Vehicles limited to private passenger vehicles only and one passenger per seat.
- In addition Popcorn and Coke combos are available exclusively from Ster-Kinekor at R100 per double combo and R50 per single combo.
- Card purchases of catering combos and single items will be allowed at the venue. Combos purchased on the website as part of your ticket bundle will be ready for collection at the venue.
- Sodas will be available as “Buddy Bottles” & popcorn will be in sealed bags for health & safety purposes.
Regrettably for safety and planning purposes no tickets are available at the gates. We have a fantastic line up of blockbusters, new releases, kids & family fare and throwback films. To avoid disappointment, please check our movie schedules (film title, day, time) through www.sterkinekor.com.
Where do I park, I can’t see a seating plan?
All tickets to the Ster-Kinekor Drive-In Experience at V&A Waterfront are unreserved parking spaces. Larger vehicles such as SUV’s or similar will be directed to the back of the parking, so everyone has an unobstructed view of the screen.
Is there reserved parking? Will I see the screen?
Our state-of-the-art 14-metre-wide screen is clearly visible from all areas of the venue, and we have allowed for plenty of space to ensure you get a great view from wherever you are. As with all unreserved seating events, the earlier you get there the more prime a position you can secure for you, your family and friends.
Gates open 1.5hours prior to the show start time
Can I bring the kids?
Age restrictions on movies are STRICTLY ENFORCED at the Ster-Kinekor Drive-In Experience at V&A Waterfront. PLEASE do not place us in the unenviable position of refusing you entry if youngsters are clearly under the published age-restriction limit. No refunds will be allowed for persons refused entry due to tickets having been purchased for underage children and refused entry. Age restrictions will be placed on www.sterkinekor.com with the relevant movie schedules.
Can I bring my own picnic basket / pizza / snacks / drinks?
Yup, the Ster-Kinekor Drive-In Experience at V&A Waterfront will have limited cinema snacks available for purchase. So, pack your favourite treats but what is a movie without popcorn, soda & sweeties! Consumption of alcohol will not be permitted.
Must I bring cash / Will you have ATM’s on site?
We have done our best to avoid any cash transactions at the drive-in’s in the interests of health and safety. As bookings for tickets and catering will have been done online prior to the event, there is no need for cash. All purchases made at the venue are strictly via card. Our partners at the V&A Waterfront have waived the parking fees at the drive-in’s. ATM facilities are however available within the V&A Waterfront along with plenty of eateries to choose from.
Can I bring my pet to the event?
Nope. We love pets, but in a public space it just gets awkward, so please leave your pets at home.
How will I hear the movie?
We have a state-of-the-art transmitter which will be shared at each screening at the drive-in – it will be awesome! Please ensure that your car’s stereo is in working condition as the sound frequency will be transmitted through it.
Can I bring my camera?
Yes, take as many photos as you like and share your selfies with us before and during the event on social media.
Just don't record any of the films, that's not allowed and will result in criminal prosecution (yes, really).
Can I smoke?
Ignoring the awkward health lecture, as a drive-in event, you will be allowed to smoke in your vehicle only. However, you are encouraged to refrain from smoking at the event.
What happens if it rains?
Nobody likes rain on their parade! As this is an outdoor drive-in, the Ster-Kinekor Drive-In Experience at V&A Waterfront is subject to the elements and will go ahead in most weather conditions, including lightning, intermittent or potential rain and wind.
Patrons accept the risk that weather they consider unsatisfactory may occur on the screening night and acknowledge that tickets are non-refundable in the event of adverse weather.
A cancellation will only be considered if the conditions present a danger to patrons or staff and will be clearly communicated to all ticket holders. If the event is cancelled, you will be issued with complimentary tickets for a future event. Should there be no other screening of the same event in the future, your ticket will be refunded in full.
All Tickets are subject to our full terms and conditions available at the time of purchase and our wet weather and cancellation policy.
GOT A QUESTION WE HAVEN'T ANSWERED?
Send us an email at [email protected] and we'll be happy to help
- Right of Admission
- Animals are not permitted at the Ster-Kinekor Drive-In.
- Right of admission to the Ster-Kinekor Drive-In is entirely at the discretion of the event organisers who maintain the right to refuse entry to any patron who:
- Has lost their tickets.
- Is under the legal age of entry, as defined by the publically published age restriction of the movie published by the Film and Publications Board of South Africa.
- Appears unruly, or acts in an abusive or aggressive manner to any Ster-Kinekor Drive-In staff member.
- Appears intoxicated or under the influence of mind-altering drugs.
- Is in possession of tickets that are damaged or defaced in any way and the unique barcode cannot be read / scanned by the readers on site.
- Staff working at the Ster-Kinekor Drive-In site are not able to provide refunds.
- In the event of cancellation as per points 2-4, refunds will be processed within 7 working days through the same ticketing platform used to purchase the tickets.
- Cancellations due to mechanical breakdown.
- If a movie session is cancelled or terminated due to a projection mechanical breakdown Ster-Kinekor will issue complimentary tickets for a future event. Should there be no screening that is the same, Ster-Kinekor will refund the face value of each ticket through the same ticketing platform used to purchase the tickets. Complimentary and prize tickets offer no face value and no compensation for such will be offered.
- Cancellations due to act-of-god, terrorism or other safety issues.
- If a movie session is cancelled or terminated due to a decision by the host venue or other occurrence outside of Ster-Kinekor’s direct control, Ster-Kinekor will issue complimentary tickets for a future event. Should there be no screening that is the same, Ster-Kinekor will refund the face value of each ticket through the same ticketing platform used to purchase the tickets. Complimentary and prize tickets offer no face value and no compensation for such will be offered.
- Cancellations due to adverse weather:
- Patrons accept the risk that weather they consider unsatisfactory may occur on a screening night and acknowledge that tickets will not be re-validated unless a screening is officially cancelled by V&A Waterfront or Ster-Kinekor.
- The decision to cancel a screening is made by the Venue Manager on site and can be made at any time up to or during the screening, as weather conditions are notoriously unpredictable.
- Screenings will be cancelled only if the weather poses a safety threat to patrons and staff and the cinema screen.
- We will try to go ahead with screenings wherever possible, and do not cancel for lightning/intermittent/potential rain.
- The Ster-Kinekor Drive-In Experience at V&A Waterfront is, essentially, an outdoor event and is occasionally subject to adverse weather.
- Terms of Sale
- In the event that the organiser cancels the event, patrons will be issued with complimentary tickets for a future event. Should there be no screenings in the future of the same event, the patrons will be issued with a full refund.
- Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is used in breach of these conditions, it may be cancelled without refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
- It is a condition of sale that tickets may not be offered for re-sale on 3rd party websites or re-sold in any way whatsoever.
- All ticket sales are final and non-transferable.
- Cancellation of tickets will not be permitted 24 hours before the event commences.
- Refunds will not be given for a cancellation or termination due to adverse weather conditions unless the event is cancelled by the organiser.
- Refunds will not be given for patrons denied access due to enforcement of age-restrictions applied by the Film and Publications Board of South Africa.
- Refunds and exchanges will not be made for inadvertently booking the wrong event.
- You understand that there are inherent and other risks associated with attending an outdoor all weather event. You release Ster-Kinekor, V&A Waterfront, Chaos Theory Events (including its directors, officers, employees, volunteers, contractors, sponsors and/or agents) from any claim and from any liability to the maximum extent permitted by law for, or as a result of, any loss, injury or damage suffered by you in relation to your attendance and participation in the event, however caused, including any claim or liability which arises due to any negligence of the event organisers.
- You agree to not cause any loss or damage to property at the event.
- You are responsible for all property that you bring to the event, V&A Waterfront and Ster-Kinekor, nor its operator Chaos Theory accept responsibility for loss or damage to this property, in any way whatsoever.
- You acknowledge that you participate at your own risk and that you are not, to the best of your knowledge, suffering from a condition which would prevent and/or render you unfit to participate in the event. The purchaser or user of the ticket voluntarily assumes the risk of injury, property damage or loss while attending the Ster-Kinekor Drive-In. You agree to take all reasonable measures to protect yourself from the risks of participation.
- You have a duty to exercise good judgment and act in a responsible manner while attending the Ster-Kinekor Drive-In Experience at V&A Waterfront and you agree that you will comply with the directions of the Ster-Kinekor staff and its operators, Chaos Theory, their staff and authorised representatives at all times
- Food and Beverage Policy
- These will be alcohol free events. Ster-Kinekor, V&A Waterfront and its operators, Chaos Theory reserves the right to eject any person/s who is intoxicated and/or causing a disturbance to other patrons. Such person/s will not be entitled to a refund or exchange of tickets.
- Open flames of any sort including gas/camping braais may not be brought into or used in the Ster-Kinekor Drive-In event site.
- Upon purchasing a ticket to a Ster-Kinekor Drive-in Experience, the Patron agrees to be bound by the rules and regulations of the Ster-Kinekor Drive-In.
- Due to the pandemic, patrons are required to take their litter back home with them in order to minimise contact between individuals.
|Age restriction||Family friendly|
|Refund policy||No refunds|