Beginners Salsa Course for Couples (6 weeks)
You’re invited to be swept away as you experience the sensual & joyous art of salsa dancing. Not only does The Art of Movement introduce you & your partner to salsa dancing with this beginner's course, but we also introduce you to an entire community of people with one thing in common – the need to dance, to laugh, and to feel alive in a safe and fun environment!
Our studio is Covid -19 compliant so we are only accepting couples into the course so as to minimize any cross-contamination from strangers. Temperature checking, sanitizing stations & socially distanced markings are placed throughout the studio for your safety. Furthermore we are limiting our course to only six couples. So now is your chance to be part of the movement and introduce salsa dancing as part of your lifestyle & culture.
Dates: 28 October - 02 November (Every Wednesday)
Times: 19:15 – 20:15 (Please arrive 10 minutes before class starts)
Venue: The Art of Movement – 101 Barry Hertzog Ave, Emmarentia
Investment: R600 per person = R1 200 (per couple) for the course
By stepping into the salsa world we guarantee that you will…
- Express yourself & shake away your stress and tension!
- Meet new friends, connect & start a party!
- Dance those excess calories away!
- Feel the music, find your passion, and let loose/de-stress!
- No more bored nights in front of the TV, now you can experience 100% Instagram-worthy nights.
Is this course suitable for me?
- The course is suitable for those with two left feet and no rhythm.
- No maximum age limit.
- Minimum age: 18 years old.
- Any fitness levels are fine.
- No previous dance experience necessary.
- No partner needed but if you have one bring them along.
- No dress code necessary. Just be comfortable :)
Contact Us or visit our website for more information:
0114860638 | 0766863280
|Refund policy||No refunds|