Connecting the dots ... Untying the knots - 21 Feb 2021
Connecting the dots…. / …. Untying the knots
Are you suffering from a lack of sleep and the sense of never being at peace?
Today, with our rushed lives, our security issues, the bad global economy and with added Covid-19 stresses and lockdown, most of us find ourselves in one of these basic survival modes – we either have a freeze, fight, or flight response to life.
Each person’s experience of PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) is unique to themselves.
If you are experiencing symptoms of PTSD, you might also find that you have difficulty with some everyday aspects of your life, such as:
- looking after yourself
- holding down a job
- maintaining friendships or relationships
- remembering things and making decisions
- your sex drive
- coping with change
- simply enjoying your leisure time.
A TWO-hour workshop (connect the dots…and untie the knots) consists of exercises that explore and identify your own personal PTSD.
By the end of the workshop the intention is to help release these traumas and ease the pain.
- The first part I call the FIRE YOUR INNER PHOENIX section. Here in a safe environment, we explore the issues that have given rise to the traumas. We end this section with a ritual that gives life to your inner phoenix.
- The second part of the course is to release these traumas and help identify and find your INNER WISE-DOMS. Using the TRE techniques, movements and exercises that release these traumas.
- We end with the section called ENLIGHTEN YOUR INNER PRIMAL
Venue: 37 Dennington Road, Sandton.
Costs: R350 per person
|Age restriction||No under 18s|
|Refund policy||No refunds|