Earning The Future with Lorraine Jenks and Jonathan Leeming
Sat Nov 14, 15:00 - Sat Nov 14, 17:30
Kloofendal Nature Reserve
Date 14th November 2020
Time 2:45pm for 3:00pm until 5:30pm
Venue Environmental Centre, Kloofendal Nature Reserve, Gauteng.
Cost This is a free event! Please remember to reserve your seat as places are limited. Tea a coffee will be available during the event. A small donation (R5... whatever) for tea and coffee will be appreciated!
During this unique event, Southern Africa's top sustainability speakers Lorraine Jenks and Jonathan Leeming, will be sharing their insight into some of the biggest challenge of our time, and how to reframe these challenges into a positive force.
- 2:30pm - Arrive at venue, help yourself to tea and coffee.
- 3:00pm - Welcome by Jonathan Leeming
- 3:10pm - Introduction Lorraine Jenks presenting The Future We Choose
- 3:15pm - Lorrain Jenks
- 4:00pm - Comfort Break
- 4:15pm - Jonathan Leeming presenting Eco-Anxiety
- 5:00pm - Open floor, question and answer session.
- 5:30pm - Closing
Remember to book early to secure your place at this unique event. Kloofendal Nature Reserve closes at 6pm.
- This event is limited to 45 people.
- No walk-ins will be permitted.
- All social distancing guidelines will be adhered to.
- This event is not suitable for children 13 years and younger.
The Future We Choose by Lorraine Jenks
Lorraine will be sharing the latest science and the parallel impacts of Covid-19 and Climate Change, and help you future proof your family and your career to feel in better control of an uncertain future.
Eco-Anxiety presented by Jonathan Leeming
Jonathan will focus upon the world we live in today, highlighting the sources of anxiety (including Covid-19 and lockdown), but more importantly, how to reframe anxiety as a driving force for solving the challenges of our time, and building a prosperous new future.