SOCIAL MEDIA MASTER CLASS
It is time to get READY for 2021!
Maybe you have a Facebook page & Instagram profile but don’t get the engagement you want. Perhaps you also have a YouTube channel and Twitter account but don't fully understand how to get the best out of these applications.
What about Instagram reels, LinkedIn stories or TikTok for business?
At our two-day intensive workshop you will become an expert to help your organisation or even offer your own social media expertise on the following topics:
- Social media storytelling: what, how, when?
- Engagement: how do you get people to like, comment and share.
- Content planning: how to set up a monthly content calendar.
- Instagram for business
- LinkedIn for business
- Twitter for business
- Getting Facebook RIGHT
- Social media ads: Instagram-,Twitter- & LinkedIn ads. 8 different types of Facebook ads.
- Influencers: should you use them? Who, why, how do you reward them?
- Analytics: learn how to understand Facebook Insights, Twitter analytics & Instagram numbers.
- WhatsApp for business.
- Facebook Messenger.
What is included?
- Coffee / tea and muffins on arrival
- Mid-morning tea/coffee & pastry break
- Tasty hot lunch
- Afternoon coffee / tea break
- Beautiful attendance certificate.
- Oh, and you’ll leave as a social media expert!
The workshop will be presented by Japie Swanepoel: Japie has been involved in the online business since 2000. He has authored several books - prescribed by UNISA - on Internet marketing and presents social media workshops in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Nairobi, Harare, Windhoek and Swakopmund.
DISCOUNTS FOR 2 OR MORE PEOPLE FROM THE SAME ORGANISATION.
ALL SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOLS ARE IN PLACE AT THE DURBANVILLE CONFERENCE CENTRE
|Age restriction||Family friendly|
|Refund policy||No refunds|