Chain Smoking Sessions; Black Harbour Live @ Smoking Kills Bar
6 reasons to see Black Harbour Live at Smoking Kills:
- Literally some of the best blues to be performed at the moment
- See a selection of originals and covers of some absolute blues classics
- There will be a special guest of Pepi Dimeyski, the guitarist from Gun Shot Blue and all around coolest guy
- Ticket are only R150 and be careful, these guys sell out QUICK
- Once the tickets are gone, they gone, sorry, Max 40 pax, no exceptions
- Ross is one of the hardest working musicians in the industry at the moment and you can 100% see it in his shows
Black Harbour is a blues band from Johannesburg, formed in 2017 by Ross van den Heever and Kevin Hughes.
The band’s sound is influenced by classic blues artists like Robert Johnson and Howlin’Wolf, which blends in rock and grunge elements. The band’s tone is described as Dark Blues.
In the past two years the band has created a strong and growing fan base of people throughout South Africa, performing in clubs, music venues and theatres throughout the country.
Black Harbour has hosted two House of Blues Tours - a blues production created and performed by Ross Harding and Kevin Hughes - which featured some of South Africa’s top blues and rock musicians.
The band’s versatile sound and ability has earned them slots at major festivals like White Mountain, Misty Waters and FORR, sharing the stage with artists like the Black Cat Bones, Albert Frost and Dan Patlansky.
|Age restriction||No under 18s|
|Refund policy||No refunds|