Gin Friday Pool Up Edition
Ladies & Gentlemen
We proudly present to you our 4th installment of our very popular Gin Friday brought to you by RVSH & August Suede.
This event in particular will be a GIN Friday Pool Up Edition hosted on a plot.
Address: Plot 417 Four Seasons , Boschkop Pretoria East
So this is what you can expect
- Good Music
- Amazing vibes
- Delicious food
- All your favorite drinks (especially gin)
As usual there will be vibrant DJ's setting up an amazing vibe while you sip on your favorite drinks and interact with your people. Please note that there will be a limited amount of pre-sold tickets available to the public. Table bookings will be available as an option for those that will be coming in groups.Our food and drinks menu's are set to cater for groups and individuals. Please note that all in attendance will get a voucher for a free Gin & Juice/Tonic.
- Pre-sold - R100
- Standard - R150
Group packaged tickets
- Young wild and free R1000 (5 Tickets, 1 Tanquarey , 1 Hubbly, 6 Mixers )
- Underdog R2000 (5 Tickets , 1 Tanquarey , 1 Hennessy VS , 1 Hubbly , 8 Mixers)
- The contender R3500 (10 Tickets ,1 Hennessey VSOP , 1 Tanquarey Sevilla , 1 Krone/Pongracz , 2 Hubbly , 12 mixers)
- Big Dawg R5000 ( 10 Tickets, 1 Hennessey VSOP/Remy Martin VSOP , 1 Veuve Clicquot Rich, 1 Hendricks , 2 Hubbly , 12 mixers)
As usual coolerboxes will be allowed at a price of R150
FREE shuttles will be available to and from the event
Pick up points
- Hatfield Shell Festival & Burnett (13h00 , 13h45, 14h30 & 17h00)
- Menlyn Maine (13h30 , 14h15, & 17h15)
Drop off times
- Hatfield (23h00 , 00h00)
- Menlyn Maine (23h30 , 00h30)
There will be secure parking at the event for those that would like to use their own means of transport.
Please note that all COVID-19 rules and regulations will apply. Temperatures will be checked upon entry and everyone will be asked to provide a mask.
|Age restriction||No under 18s|
|Refund policy||No refunds|