Beginners Guide to Fundraising
Starting a new job in Fundraising?
Do you know where to start?
Join us for a two hour interactive workshop covering the basics of cold calling. This training session will:
- Allow you to speak with other fundraisers, thus building your network and opening new channels for possible opportunities
- How to research potential prospects
- Learn to cope with 'telephone anxiety' days and how to overcome them
- How to speak to a potential donor for the first time
- How to get the answers that YOU want
Each participant will receive the following:
Training notes that you can easily refer back to after training
Motivational tools to remind you that "You are Worth it"
Light refreshments (muffins and juice, tea and coffee) will be served
Due to Covid-19 restrictions only four people will be registered per session and weather permitting training will be held outdoors.
Please ensure that masks are worn at all times - no mask, no training!
|Age restriction||No under 18s|
|Refund policy||No refunds|