Beginners Tap Course
Ready to make some noise? In this course, you will learn the basic tap steps that make-up all the advanced movements. We will cover linking and travelling steps, stylization, as well as choreography. This course is designed for those who have never set foot in a tap-dancing class before. So there is no need to feel worried about not being skilled enough. We promise to start from the very beginning :) No experience or fitness levels needed.
Dates: 30 September - 4 November
Times: 18:15 - 19:15 (Please arrive 10 minutes before class starts)
Venue: The Art of Movement – 101 Barry Hertzog Ave, Emmarentia
Investment: R600 for the full course
In this course you will learn:
- Basic tap steps & footwork - We start you off with literally step-by-step.
- Body alignment & styling - Learn that laid back easy look that comes with tap
- Tricks & techniques - Getting those party tricks & wow movements nailed
- Musical co-ordination - Know your tap music & rhythms, and learn how to dance to it.
- Choreography - At the end of this 8 week course, you would have completed a fun tap routine.
Who Can do this Course?
- The course is suitable for those with two left feet and no rhythm.
- Adults of any age. No age limit :)
- Any BODY - All body types & weights are invited
- Disabilities? We have experience. Don't let it stop you (just give us a heads up)
What to wear?
- General gym wear is fine so as long as I can see your ankles. Relatively tight fitting
- And of course - TAP SHOES :)
For more information visit:
Or contact us directly:
0114860638 | 0766863280
|Refund policy||No refunds|