Swimming 101 - Basics everyone needs to know
Aim of the Workshop
1. Learn the behaviours of water (how to respond)
2. Basic water rescue - How to keep yourself and others safe.
3. Learn 4/7 Core Aquatics Skills needed for swimming.
- Entries, Exits & Aquatic Breathing
- Balance & Buoyancy (Floating)
- Travel & Co-ordination
4. Enjoy new experiences wherever you encounter water with your new skill set.
Venue is Covid Compliant under the Disaster Management Act.
Masks are to be worn on entry and exiting from the event. Strict social distancing measures will be maintained while masks are off in the pool. Chlorine kills 99% of viruses & bacteria.
|Age restriction||No under 13s|
|Refund policy||No refunds|