Chain Smoking Sessions Georgetown Live @ Smoking Kills
10 Reason to come see this gig...
- The first Kerry-Anne and Smoking Kills Presents Chain Smoking Sessions gig
- Its one of the first live gigs since that pandemic milarchi...
- Georgetown have been doing this for over 5 years so you are only going to have the best show
- Its phuza Thursday and its the right thing to do
- Its an excuse for the band members to make more friends
- Its going to be capped at 40 people, so you will all have a front row seat
- Kerry Anne is a super model and needs all the attention
- Little surprises on arrival
- Support local artists by drinking rum at the Smoking Kills bar
- It will be super safe.
- It will only cost R150 a person
Yeah yeah, I know that was 11, but just has happens there are more than 10 reasons to come and book.
Georgetown is a multi-instrumental Blue Billy Folk Pop band from Pretoria South Africa. Formed in February 2014, the talented Michael de Villiers, Renaldo van Dyk, Rynier Prins and Tiaan Erasmus, have told their stories and shared their rhythms across mainstages, theatres and towns.
With their roots planted in the diverse Southern Africa, Georgetown is a captivating hybrid of the classics and unique local influences. They bring audiences together with the use of a variety musical instruments during their performances, including acoustic guitar, piano, upright bass, mandolin, harmonica, clarinet, saxophone, a washboard and a 1935 suitcase, promising a distinctive and creative sound to contemporary and original folk music.
|Age restriction||No under 18s|
|Refund policy||No refunds|