Learn How To Create Professional Looking Videos With Your Smartphone
Reasons to attend this course:
If you want to learn how to use your own smartphone camera to create professional looking video content, and how to video edit your content using a mobile phone video app, then this is the course for you.
You get a one-on-one personalised training session with a highly experienced video content creator. After attending this course, you will be able to make your own cool 2 minute videos and do the whole video production using your mobile phone.
You will be able to use these techniques to create all your social media videos for yourself or your business, in a cost-effective manner.
Duration: 7 hours over the course of one day
One-on-One Training Format:
· This unique one-on-one training session will start with a short theory session with Siraaj Cassiem via Zoom.
· Thereafter, you will start doing your first practical camera recording assignment.
· You will send your footage to Siraaj via WhatsApp.
· Do your first critique session via Zoom.
· Shoot your second practical video assignment.
· Do your first video editing session using the Adobe Rush video editing app via Zoom
· Shoot and edit your final 2 minute video.
Siraaj Cassiem has 24 years of professional television production experience and has worked for South African broadcasters like eTV News, SABC, M-Net Broadcast Services and Supersport.
He has hosted training for Multichoice Talent Factory Academies in Southern, East and West Africa. Here he taught students how to use their mobile phone cameras to start their video content journeys, how to understand the value of video, social media analytics and how to use these skills on future video projects.
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|