Small Business Starter Kit Workshop Series
I have such a passion for fellow entrepreneurs but I knew VERY little when I started out more than 3 years ago. Through experience and challenges I learned hard and valuable lessons and I want to share that with you!
WELCOME to my Small Business Starter Kit Workshop series with speakers Nelia Kennedy and Izelle Vos covering everything from setting up a business, your brand CI, when you need money to make money, when to wing it and when not to - like with your business finance. We cover everything any small business owner new the game would want to know and more. All while sipping on gorgeous South African wines at Wijn.
You will learn:
- my personal tips when launching a business
- Deciding on a name and brand identity
- Slogans, what are they and are they necessary?
- Registering your name and costs involved
- Tips on how to register your business easily and acquire a business bank account
- Setting up social media platforms
- Writing your About Us page
- Getting professional photos done
- Product shots vs. profile shots
- When to get someone on your team
- The difference between freelance vs. permanent staff
- The importance of a brand CI and when to spend money and when to save
- Tips from our go-to designer
- The apps and platforms I use to elevate my business and connect with clients
- Identify the difference between a service based and a product based business
- When do you need money to make money?
- The importance of financial knowledge and support within your business
- Tips from our Accountant
- What is provisional tax
- How to plan for your business, financially
- Do you register your business or trade as a sole proprietor on your personal capacity
- What is VAT and when to register for this?
BOOK your ticket now, we only have 20 seats available.
Date: Saturday 19 September, 9 - 1pm.
|Age restriction||Family friendly|
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|