GLS 2020 – PREMIER (November Edition)
THE WORLD'S LARGEST LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE
25 YEARS OF DEVELOPING GLOBAL LEADERS
The GLS is your infusion of fresh ideas, actionable concepts, leadership principles and heartfelt inspiration. The GLS has convened a group of world-class faculty who will share their distinct perspectives – inspiring and equipping you with practical skills you can apply right away!
4 November 2020
- Craig Groeschel
- Amy Edmondson
- Vanessa Van Edwards
- Rory Vaden
- Michael Todd
5 November 2020
- Marcus Buckingham
- Lisa TerKeurst
- Dr. Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic
- Albert Tate
- Each ticket provides access to an individual viewer to participate in the GLS online experience.
- A unique email address is required for every ticket to enable viewing on their device.
- Verify the system requirements to attend the event, by performing a system check here and ensure your data speeds, firewalls, operating systems and browsers are adequate for your successful participation in the event.
- Your unique individual viewing link will be emailed to a few days prior to the event, and a reminder email for such will follow with important downloads to enhance your GLS experience. This link can only be used between two to four times during the event before it expires.
- As an additional value-add, you will be able to rewatch the recording of your event once within a seven-day period after the online event.
- Special discounts and pricing are available for scholars, students, essential service workers and groups. Requests and any enquiries can be directed to [email protected].
- Regrettably no refunds, cancellations or transfers to other events are available.
- Transfer of tickets to other ticketholders are the responsibility of the ticketholder.
(GLN South Africa cannot be held responsible should there be a viewing issue for a ticket holder. Minimum system requirements include at least 2 Mbps stable download speeds, updated browser software and stable device operation.)
|Age restriction||Family friendly|
|Refund policy||No refunds|