2020 World Knowledge Olympiad (school entries)
THIS IS WHERE YOU ENTER GROUPS OF 5 OR MORE LEARNERS FOR THE 2020 WORLD KNOWLEDGE OLYMPIAD. IF YOU ARE ENTERING LESS THAN 5 LEARNERS THEN YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE. PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR INDIVIDUAL ENTRIES (1 - 4 LEARNERS).
For almost 30 years, the World Knowledge Olympiad has attracted bright and curious young minds who are self-starters wanting to know more about the world around them. Taking part in WKO is an opportunity to challenge your school and your learners to test their general knowledge against the rest of the country.
- The 2020 World Knowledge Olympiad will take place in an online format.
- All registered participants take part in the first round on Thursday 8th October.
- Top performers will be invited to the final round which will take place on Wednesday 14th October at 17h00.
- The 2020 WKO is open to High School learners (Gr 8 - 12) only.
- The cost of entry is dependent on the number of learners you enter.
- The first round is available in a choice of English, Afrikaans, isiXhosa or isiZulu. The final round will take place in English only.
- Each learner that participates in the World Knowledge Olympiad will receive a personalised certificate.
Thursday 8 October - online between 08h00 and 20h00
Wednesday 14 October - final round (by invitation only) 17h00
For more info please email [email protected]
|Refund policy||No refunds|