Digital Transformation Forum 2021 | Virtual Conference
In this time of technological disruption, it is an undeniable fact that organizations must gear up towards being equipped with the digital and management skills necessary to adapt and stay relevant. Consequently, analysts and the executive suite alike have been touting the idea that all companies must transform digitally to remain competitive. However, determining what digital transformation means for any given organization, laying out a roadmap to get there, and then achieving a meaningful level of transformation is no small feat. The most challenging aspect of digital transformation isn’t the technology: It’s effectively managing change and getting key stakeholders to embrace it.
Click Here to visit the conference website.
Digital Transformation Forum 2021 brings together unexpected groupings of over 300 industry experts from diverse sectors for frank conversations on how digital transformation is changing business operations as we know them today. The event is a unique interactive experience where world-class speakers through provocative presentations and engaging panel discussions will break down the key strategies for leading digital transformation in business, fostering a culture of innovation and talent management, and identifying competitive advantages, and managing digital disruption.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Hendrik Malan, CEO at FROST & SULLIVAN.
- Andy Jury, Group CEO of Mukuru.
- Fabio Longano, is the Founder and Managing Director at TouchFoundry.
- Mdu Zakwe Chief Executive Officer: MICTSITA.
- Dr Dieter Veldsman Group Exec - People Management, Momentum Metropolitan Holdings Limited.
- Duke Mathebula, Head of IT-Business Applications: Africa SAINT-GOBAIN AFRICA.
- Thayendran Naidoo, ConvergedHEALTH Africa Leader | Deloitte & Touché.
- Michael Njenga, Regional Head of IT Services, KPMG East Africa.
- Tim Mitchell, Head of Digital Transformation | Flux Labs.
- Marc Jadoul , Market Stretegist Director at Nokia
- Brett StClair, Teraflow.ai CEO & Co-Founder.
- Rabia Cozjin, Executive Manager Digital Transformation at Transnet SOC Ltd.
For the full list of speakers please visit the event website: https://itnewsafrica.com/events/event/digital-transformation-congress-webinar/
Email: [email protected]
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|