Healing Broth and Edible Weeds Workshop
HEALING BROTH BOWL + EDIBLE WEEDS
Sat 1st Aug 3pm-5pm BOOK TICKETS
Join this delicious and nutritious workshop and discover how to create the perfect healing broth bowl using seasonal ingredients. Find out how to identify and use an array of edible weeds foraged from your backyard, and learn how to make a quick and easy ramen noodle recipe made from scratch.
Up your dinner game this season with some goodness from your garden!
All participants will be sent:
· A Spotify “Broth Beats” playlist
· A recipe for a botanical tea and cocktail
· A list of ingredients* needed for the recipes taught
· Intro to backyard foraging, show and tell of a selection of seasonal edible weeds and their culinary uses.
· How to make ramen noodles from scratch (no pasta machine required!)
· Discover the basics of and beauty of creating a healing broth.
· Follow up PDF recipe booklet
*While this workshop is intended to be participatory from the comfort of your own home, if you do not have access to ingredients or items needed, you can also just follow along, enjoy the demos and then create them in your own time with the notes and recipes sent on afterwards.
Sliding scale and ticket is for one device/household to join
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|