Become a SOCIAL MEDIA expert in 2020
Maybe you have a Facebook page & Instagram profile but don’t get he engagement you want. Perhaps you also have a YouTube channel and Twitter account but don't fully understand how to get the best out of these applications.
At our two-day intensive workshop you will become an expert to help your organisation or even offer your own social media expertise on the following topics:
- Social media storytelling: what, how, when?
- Engagement: how do you get people to like, comment and share.
- Content planning: how to set up a monthly content calendar.
- Instagram for business
- LinkedIn for business
- Twitter for business
- Getting Facebook RIGHT
- Social media ads: Instagram-,Twitter- & LinkedIn ads. 8 different types of Facebook ads.
- Influencers: should you use them? Who, why, how do you reward them?
- Analytics: learn how to understand Facebook Insights, Twitter analytics & Instagram numbers.
- WhatsApp for business.
- Facebook Messenger.
What is included?
- Coffee / tea and muffins on arrival
- Mid-morning tea/coffee & pastry break
- Tasty hot lunch
- Afternoon coffee / tea break
- Beautiful attendance certificate.
- Oh, and you’ll leave as a social media expert!
The workshop will be presented by Japie Swanepoel: Japie has been involved in the online business since 2000. He has authored several books - prescribed by UNISA - on Internet marketing and presents social media workshops in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Nairobi, Harare, Windhoek and Swakopmund.
DISCOUNTS FOR 2 OR MORE PEOPLE FROM THE SAME ORGANISATION.
ALL SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOLS ARE IN PLACE AT THE DURBANVILLE CONFERENCE CENTRE