Suits & Sneakers presents: "How to be HAPPY in 2020" with Mark Sham
WHAT IS THIS WEBINAR ALL ABOUT?
For the last few years, I have been studying the science of happiness, and it has been the best decision I've ever made. At first, I would do some research, and then try practice what I had learned.
It's not that I am an expert in this field. I don't think anyone really is. But I've put a lot of time into understanding this topic, and eventually I realised that if you really want to master something, you should teach it to other people.
One of the main things I've learned is that it's crazy that more people don't do this. In fact, I've always wonder why schools don't teach this topic from the first day we get there. I mean, don't we all want to live a happy, fulfilled, and satisfied life? Isn't that the point?
With this in mind, I want to invite you to attend this webinar on happiness. My goal is to share some of the learnings I've gained over time, and then lay out a simple practice of happiness guide so that you walk away with practical tools to be more happy.
Here are just some of the points I'll be discussing on the day:
- Why talk about happiness in the first place?
- The subjective nature of happiness
- How to stop caring what others think of us
- Empathy is a super power
- Why it's normal not to be happy all the time
- Why it's so important to process the bad emotions
- The role that money plays in our pursuit of happiness
- Find your IKIGAI (Japanese concept that means "a reason for being")
- The role that gratitude plays in our pursuit of happiness
- The role that giving plays in our pursuit of happiness
- How love is the ultimate form of happiness