Ikigai Workshop: Improve your Career, Life and Happiness
Stimulate your senses, activate your mind and feed your soul on this journey of self-discovery to seek out Your IKIGAI - the magical place where your passion, mission, profession, and vocation converge.
The inspiration for this workshop comes from the Japanese concept IKIGAI.
The word derives from iki, meaning life and kai, meaning the realisation of hopes and expectations.
By finding your Ikigai, you can align your daily actions with your purpose, which will ultimately change your outlook on career, life and happiness.
Psychiatrist Mieko Kamiya defined ikigai as whatever allows you to look forward to the future, even if you are unhappy in this moment.
Let's look forward together .......
This workshop will cover the following:
- Explore your natural talent and your passions and understand how to use these to follow a life of meaning.
- Learn how to change your mind-set on career, life and happiness
- Understand what really motivates you every day.
Who will benefit from this workshop:
This workshop is open to anybody who wishes to improve the quality of their life. Or anyone who can relate to the questions below:
• Are you satisfied with your life, but curious how to enhance it even further?
• Do you sense something more satisfying and joyful is waiting for you—if only you were brave enough to go looking?
• Do you sense it is time to head in a new direction … or refresh the path you are already on?
• Have you made big contributions, done important work, but aren’t sure it is your purpose on this earth?
• Are you just starting out and want to make certain you are putting yourself on the right track?
• Are you having difficulty choosing among the many interesting things that attract you?
Limited spots available, booking details below:
A ticket for the workshop includes the interactive workshop and the workshop materials that will be emailed to you.
The workshop will be hosted on Zoom, which is an interactive conferencing/meeting/training platform. This means that you will be able to ask questions and receive real-time answers during the live training. You will receive all of the value of being at the in-person training, except you can now attend from anywhere in the world, without leaving your home, and even in your pyjamas if you want to.
This workshop is open to attendees no matter where you are in the World.
Once you have purchased a ticket, a code will be sent to you that will give you access to the workshop on the day.
If you have any questions, email [email protected]
About your host:
Vanessa Addison is passionate about helping people feel more connected to themselves and others while teaching essential skills to cope with stress and adversity.
She is a gentle warrior, strong in her beliefs that we can all get unstuck, treat ourselves with love and to live our own story rather than that of our history – these are principles she brings to her work in corporate environments, to leaders and to personal clients.
Vanessa is an experienced Executive & Life Coach, a member of COMENSA, Points of You Facilitator, Stress and Trauma Expert, and a Mindfulness Trainer. She coaches in person and online via Zoom and in groups / teams as requested.
|Refund policy||No refunds|