Bitcoin and Blockchain Beginner Online Course
The Blockchain Academy, in partnership with Paxful, will be hosting the Bitcoin and Blockchain Beginner Course for FREE!
All are welcome to attend.
There is a lot of excitement lately about the opportunities that cryptocurrencies and its underlying technology, the blockchain offers. From trading, investing, mining or using the technology to streamline existing systems and processes, the opportunities most definitely exist.
The Bitcoin and Blockchain Beginner course is for individuals who are new to cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. The course covers the basics of money, bitcoin and the blockchain, how to use bitcoin: buy and sell bitcoin; send and receive bitcoin; and how to store bitcoin in a wallet, bitcoin and wallet security, compliance and regulation and highlights the future of this space as well as the companies and institutions globally and locally that are currently using this technology.
Similar to how the internet completely changed how people digitally share information, blockchain technology is revolutionising the storing and transacting of value.
Modules that will be covered are:
Module 1 - Introduction
- Navigating a new financial paradigm
- Digital currencies explained
- History of Bitcoin
- Understanding the Bitcoin blockchain
Module 2 - Down the Rabbit Hole
- How bitcoin mining works
- Sending / receiving bitcoin: transaction demo and tracking
- The pseudo-anonymity of bitcoin
- Safely storing bitcoin: wallets and keys
- Crypto inheritance planning
- Bitcoin use cases and opportunities
- Staying safe: How to protect yourself from scams
- Bitcoin pricing and volatility
Module 3 - The Future of Blockchain
- Smart contracts and Decentralised Autonomous Organisations (DAO’s)
- Bitcoin for remittances in emerging economies
- Innovation for financial and non-financial institutions
Module 4 - Introducing Paxful
- Getting to know Paxful
- Creating an account on Paxful
- How to buy bitcoin
- How to sell bitcoin
- Using Paxful in your daily lives
- Paxful Social Good
- Build your own crypto business with the Paxful Peer Program
Terms and Conditions:
No postponements are given to attendees who do not attend the course.
The Blockchain Academy reserves the right to cancel classes at any time prior to their commencement. If a class is cancelled, attendees will be advised by sms and email no later than two days prior to its scheduled commencement date and a full refund given back to you.
If you wish to cancel the training, you must provide us with written notification.
|Refund policy||No refunds|