Earthdance Cape Town 2015
International Psy Trance Guest Artists - both for the first time in South Africa!!!
LIFEFORMS - Iono Records
EARTHSPACE - Mosaico Records
Full lineup released soon.
The Techno Alliance floor, a collaboration between some of the most exciting techno DJs and Crews from Cape Town.
DRUM & BASS
Yup!! Drum & Bass is back at Earthdance Cape Town, this time with its own dedicated floor.
We missed our Drum & Bass mates last year, and really want Earthdance Cape Town to represent the best in fresh underground dance music Cape Town has to over. Earthdance has always been about community and collaboration, and we really want to bring that Awareness back into focus this year.
PREMA SHANTI HEALING SANCTUARY
A space of healing, learning and connecting through out the weekend.
- TICKETS -
ONLINE ONLY @ QUICKET
Tier 1 - Sales close @
Sat/Sun: R 330 + booking fee
Sat/Sun: R360 + booking fee
R300 (plus booking fee)
GATE : NO CASH SALES AT THE GATE
General Enquiries : [email protected]
STRICTLY NO: Glass bottles, under 18’s (ID upon request), fires, fireworks, domestic animals, independent sound systems, illegal substances, graffiti, weapons. Right of admission reserved. Participation in the event is entirely at own risk. The organizers accept no responsibility whatsoever for injury, death, loss or damage of any nature to persons, vehicles or belongings, even in the case of negligence. Due care has been taken to make this event safe and secure. Tickets are non refundable.
as well as their other tunes.
They have already remixed and collab the biggest names in the game such as Ace Ventura, Avalon, E-Clip, Headroom, Freedom Fighters, Ritmo and more..
Virtual Light is best known for his twisted sunrise DJ sets, bridging night into morning. His style ranges from foresty and twilight trance to deep & uplifting Goa sounds with a signature mature complexity that’s ripe for a true psychedelic dancefloor adventure.
ATTENTION! CHANGE IN TICKETING PROCEDURE FOR EARTHDANCE CAPE TOWN
Tickets for Earthdance Cape Town 2015 are now ONLY available ONLINE at QUICKET. Tickets are no longer Available at Outlets and there will be No Cash Sales at the gate.
TICKETS ARE NOT SOLD OUT. DON'T PANIC!
Due to unforeseen circumstances and the constant issue of fraudulent ticketing and scams we have had to make this unwanted and sudden change after a HUGE amount of deliberation.
This means the following: :
1. Get organised.
2. You do not need a credit card or internet banking to buy tickets on Quicket.
- EFT: Follow instructions on quicket. There will be an EFT option. Please note that EFT payments cannot be made after.
- Cash deposit : Follow the EFT instructions, there will be a cash payment option after you press EFT. Please note that cash payments cannot be made after.
3. tickets: Will ONLY be available online at Quicket for R300. These will only be valid at the festival entrance from morning.
4. At on the ticket price will increase to R360.
5. ALL ticket sales will close at on Sunday, 20th September 2015. You are thus still able to buy tickets online even once the event has started.
6. Tickets already bought at Outlets, are still valid. No Problem. Well done for getting in there early!
NO QUICKET TICKET MEANS NO ENTRY
This is ONLY for Earthdance Cape Town and does not relate to other Earthdance events in South Africa.
This maybe different to what some of you are used to, but this is Simple, Easy and Safer for all. Please share this information with everyone you know who is thinking of attending this year.
For further information, please follow our social media channels.
The EDCT 2015 Team
|Refund policy||No refunds|