A Night At The Circus - Art of Rock
We hope you didn’t pack away your bowtie and top hat because after a super successful first Night At The Circus in June, Zip Zap Circus brings you the second night of virtual entertainment with ’Art of Rock.’ This show is an exhilarating and ground-breaking collaboration between one of South Africa’s most popular rock bands, The Parlotones, and legendary artist, Paul du Toit.
This was the very first time that these internationally acclaimed artists joined forces and performed to a full house at the Zip Zap Dome in 2010, to deliver thrilling and rocking celebrations for Zip Zap’s annual auction.
While the beats, bars, and rhythms of The Parlotones rock the stage, Zip Zap’s performing artists will captivate you with a range of incredible acts, from triple trapeze to aerial hoops, gravity juggling to acrobatics. Paul’s talented brush strokes accompany the show, and culminates in a unique piece of art.
Join us in the front row for our next show in the Night at the Circus series – Art of Rock.
Tickets are R 50 each – please purchase a ticket for each viewer that is with you watching.
Zip Zap Circus is a social circus based in Cape Town that uses the circus arts as a tool for youth development and social transformation. Working with children from diverse backgrounds, Zip Zap enables kids to ‘Dare to Dream’ and provides them with the tools to realize their dreams.
Paul du Toit
Nic Good – Fresh Air Crew
This is a recording of our show, performed at the Zip Zap Dome, in August 2010. Please be mindful of this while viewing.
What is the viewing process?
Once you purchase your ticket(s), you will be sent a personalized link for the show. This link cannot be shared as it is unique to your username and password for your Quicket account. The link will become available to you at 16:00. The screening will be available from 16:00 on 4 July until 22:00 on 5 July 2020 SAST (UTC +02:00)
Do I need a password to view?
Every viewer will need to create a Quicket account to view the screening. Creating a Quicket account takes 1 minute – all you need is your email address and a password that you create.
I did not get my link, what do I do?
Your event link may have been sent to your junk mail, please check first. If it’s not in your junk mail, please contact [email protected] before the screening.
Please note: a donation is not a ticket. You will need to purchase a Single Ticket to get the viewing link.
On the day of the screening, will there be a customer service representative?
Quicket support staff will be on standby to assist via email. Please email [email protected] Alternatively, Zip Zap will be on standby on Whatsapp to resolve any glitches and assist where we can between 16h00 - 22h00 on 4 July only. Please What’s App (only) +27 (0) 66 598 4264.
If I want to donate, can I get a Section 18a Tax Certificate?
Yes, absolutely. All donors will be contacted by our fundraising team to send all relevant paperwork.
I would like to buy a ticket for a friend or family as a gift, what is the process?
1. With each ticket purchase, Quicket will ask you to enter the recipient’s name, surname and email address which is unique for each ticket. If you are purchasing a few for your own home, you will enter the same email address in each case. Be sure to enter the correct email address for each recipient outside of your home.
2. Make the purchase as per normal by entering all your relevant profile details and proceed to pay.
3. The recipient/s will each receive a direct mail from Quicket, with a unique link.
4. The recipient must click on the unique link, which takes them to Quicket to create their own profile (if they do not already have one). This involves entering their email address and creating their own unique Password. If they already have a Quicket profile, they will be prompted to enter their Password which will advise the show date and time
5. Now wait until the day of the show and Quicket will remind you with your unique link to log onto the show.
6. Once the recipient clicks the link, it will ask for their Password (for Quicket) and allow access into the show
7. Ta-da! Enjoy the show – we will see you in the front seat!