Networking Conference 2020
After 3 successful Networking Conferences in South Africa since 2013 it's time to meet again to enhance the business skills amongst wedding suppliers and creatives. Times have changed and it almost feels like a complete reset of the entire Wedding Industry.
Currently events are not allowed but that won't stop us from getting together, even if we have to do it virtually. Join our 4th Networking Conference on the 7th of July, 2020. Ticket includes the full day event livestream and access to the re-watch sessions after the event has aired. We have an incredible line up of Industry leaders covering the following topics:
Speaker And Panel Line-Up + Topic
- Zavion Kotze (Zavion Kotze Events) "If I knew then what I know NOW"
- Londiwe Mazwide (Andimahle Events) "It's all about team work"
- Rensche Mari (Rensche Mari Photography) "Associate Shooting - more than a 2nd Shooter"
- Galston Anthony (8Trakk Wedding Videography) "Thrive thru Covid 19"
- Sandy Francis (Duchess of Maine) "New Beginnings"
- Douglas Kruger (Author & International Business Speaker) "Virus proof your Wedding Business"
- Preeshani Morar (Paheli Weddings) "The Indian Wedding Industry in South Africa"
- Brett Florens (Brett Florens Photography) "Collaboration is Key"
- Jade Starkey (Cachet Creative) "Entering the Wedding Industry"
- Christina Holt (Wedding Concepts) "Sustainability of Luxury Weddings"
- Niki Marusich (Niki M Photogarphy) "Diversifying your revenue stream through Creativity"
- Desmond Denton (Fine Art Films) "Restart your business in a new country?"
- Rieghard JVR (Rieg & AD Photography) "Engaging your Vendors using YouTube to improve your brand"
- Ett Venter (Ett Venter Photography) "The small, 5 Minute trick that tripled my business"
- Amanda Wiggill & Gosia Dulz (Estilo Photography) "Lock-down done, now moving on"
- DuWayne + Zani Denton (DuWayne + Zäni) "Dealing with Change in the fast-paced World"
- Alexander Smith (Alexander Smith Photography) "Telling stories differently"
- Angelique du Toit (Gelique Dresses) "How to run a Business without going into Debt"
- Jacki Bruniquel (Jacki Bruniquel Photography) "Nurturing Creativity in a Storm"
- Coba Uys (Coba Uys Photography) "Why YOU need to show up online"
- Fathima Nakooda (TTL Photography) "Readjust your Business Strategies and Mindsets"
- Chanel van der Merwe (SA Weddings) "Marketing, Business Development & Social Media Tips"
- Kudzi Mutero (Kuyana Design House) "Reset & Refresh your Tools, Creative Skills & Mindset"
- Filipa O (Stylist) "Importance of Photographic Stylists on Shoots"
Join us for a full day of business talks to better your Wedding business and prepare when the industry opens again!
|Refund policy||No refunds|