Virtual iPad Education Summit - Primary School
We bring you a programme of international and local industry leaders.
Keynote and practical breakaway sessions.
All the best of the Think Ahead summits you have grown to love - brought to you.
The summit explores the role and power of iPad in the creation of educator teaching resources and student learning materials, including:
- #EveryoneCanCreate in the COVID-19 blended classroom
- #EveryoneCanCode in the Covid-19 blended classroom
- Remote & distance teaching apps and tools
- Assessment and feedback
- Blended classroom tech support and device management
- Inclusion and accessibility
iPad Education Summit for Primary School
Date: 9 July 2020
Time: 14:30 - 17:00
Cost per summit:
Early Bird booking before 19 June 2020: R250
Single tickets: R400 per delegate
Group bookings R250 (minimum of 5 bookings)
For more information contact: [email protected]
Please note, no refunds once bookings have beed made.