Baobab Ridge Raffle - WIN A FREE SAFARI
“Africa changes you forever, like nowhere on earth. Once you have been there, you will never be the same. But how do you begin to describe its magic to someone who has never felt it? How can you explain the fascination of this vast, dusty continent, whose oldest roads are elephant paths? Could it be because Africa is the place of all our beginnings, the cradle of mankind, where our species first stood upright on the savannahs of long ago?”
It’s no secret the travel industry has been hit hard. Sadly, our lodge is no exception. We have had to close our doors to domestic and international travel, until further notice from our government. We do hope that after lock-down, a trip into unspoiled nature and the vast unpopulated bush will be valued by our guests more than ever. We reassure you that we are taking every necessary measure to ensure best practice hygiene measures will be in place at the lodge and we look forward to seeing you soon.
With this raffle our lodge would like to, with your help, support our staff until they are allowed back to work.
Ticket Price: R500.00 (+/-25 Euros)
(Valued at R73,920.00)
3 night all inclusive stay for a family of 4 persons sharing
(Valued at R36,960.00)
3 night all inclusive stay for 2 people sharing
• Accommodation in twin or double-bedded luxury suite (en suite bathroom, private lounge and terrace)
• All meals, snacks, teas/coffees
• Soft drinks, waters, local beers and house wines
• WiFi (In main building only!)
• Two game drives a day in open 4x4 vehicles with licensed guides
• Morning walking safari (Instead of the drive)
• Cloth masks (washed daily)
• Pocket sized 70% alcohol based hand sanitizer
• Reserve entrance (Enkhulu Gate) gate fees (if self-drive, no 4x4 required!)
• Environmental (Bed) Levy
• Conservation Levy
• Special Drinks
• Personal purchases
• Personal insurance
• Guide and lodge staff gratuities
The prizes will be valid for 1 calendar year from the lifting of the international travel ban.
The draw will be held on the lifting of the international travel ban, which we will keep you posted on.
KEEP SAFE - DREAM NOW, TRAVEL LATER
Thank you for your support!
Nini, Jason and the Baobab Ridge Family
|Refund policy||No refunds|